• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend

• Thread starterLi4fun692
  • Start date
He's giving it to her good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 486
Reactions: tlxyz
She loves it from behind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 520
Love it........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 379
What a great ass...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 330
Nice smooth pussy being fucked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 430
I love being the camera man...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 458
She's definitely enjoying it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 566
30 years in age difference!!!!!!

image.jpg

Reactions: joost
Li4fun692 said:
30 years in age difference!!!!!!

God I wish I could be the older man to plow her pussy! I would love to shove my cock in her pussy and hear her scream. Then pull out and spray cum all over her face.

She has such a lovely ass. Those tits are knockouts. The pussy looks so inviting.

hey li your girl is really sexy. and im very close to long island. we should chat and maybe set something up

Nice pics ur girl is hot!

So how old is she now? She's very beautiful.

No questions about it; this girl is a gorgeously sexy hotwife.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful replies. I love hearing people talk about how they would treat her. So hot.

@valentine...she is 26 now. The first two pages are her most recent pics and the pics with the older guy are three years old. She hasn't changed in the three years. She is still a tight piece of ass

Grade A slut, no doubt about it. And so cool that she let's you do the photography. That's something I've not yet had the pleasure of doing but will one of these days soon.

Thanks for the pics. If you've got any more, we'll all be glad to give them a look.;)

li4fun............. what a hot fucktoy. luv the thought that she fucks with an older guy. what a lucky dog. did u tape that hot session ?? the pics looks like u did

Pretty girl and a damn hot thread.

Well she is amazing, very lovey, very beautiful. I'd love to see more pictures of her, we all would. Recent pics and past pics.

If anyone wants to print her pics out and cum on them...please do so and post the cum covered pics on here :)

I'll cum on her!

Hey I'm on the island how bout we meet up and I'll cum on her or inside her!

Users who are viewing this thread