• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriends black dildo

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
*Fantasy*

My girlfriend says she isn't into black men, says they are to intimidating for her. The idea of going with a black man just seems too far fetched from her safe white life with not much contact with black men at all.

We were talking about getting a dildo for her to use when i'm at work and she's feeling horny. I mentioned how i'd like the thought of another cock in her even though it's not real. She became aroused at the thought of using another dick on her, imaging it was another mans big hard cock.

We found a decent sized dildo online and ordered it. It arrived as the wrong order. What we ordered was an average sized white dildo for my girlfriend to imagine was another mans cock, what arrived was a massive big black dildo. Just looking at it seemed taboo. We joked a little and she said she would send it back. The thought of her possibly wanting a black cock inside her, so big and so powerfull compared to my own sent a surge of jelousy through me.

The next day she kept on thinking about that huge black cock, imagining what it would feel like to have something so big, so powerfull, so wrong inside her soft aching wet white submissive pussy. Everytime she thought of her pussy as white she felt submissive to the power of the black cock. She couldn't imagine ever doing anything so wrong, so dirty, so sexually taboo. But it made her feel like a submissive white slut and she couldn't control the way her body was feeling.

She went upstairs, took it out and stared at it. It made her pussy throb, she was dripping wet. She breathed fast and deep as she slowly drew the powerfull black cock towards her face. She felt so wrong and so guilty. She got on all fours on the bed and without realisng she was going to, her thought turned into words and she was thrusting out her pussy and licking her tongue within a centimetre of the powerfull black cock; moaning 'i'm a dirty little submissive white *****' over and over again. She had become under the control of this black cock. She moaned louder screaming 'i'm a white slut' 'i'm a submissive white slut' 'i want big black cock'. The feeling of being a dirty little submissive white slut blew her mind.

She began sucking on it, looking at herself in the mirror, her eyes filled with fear at what she had become and shame at what she was doing. But she continued to suck it, take it deep, lick it from the bottom of it huge black shaft all the way to the tip.

TBC

Reactions: aussiehorse
She was getting off on being a submissive white *****. Being submissive always made her wet and as soon as she thought the words white slut it made her more submissive than she'd ever felt before. She didn't want a black man, didn't want to imagine black cock so this lack of control she had as she succomed to the power of this massive black cock made her soft wet white pussy ache more than she imagined possible.

She lay on her back. Teased her pussy with the cock. Felt ashamed. Imagined me and felt guilty. Imagined all her white mates and how shocked they would be and almost cum. Then she slid it into her wet pussy and started to fuck herself deeper and harder than my cock ever could. She was moaning and screaming as with every thrust she kept on thinking of this black cock inside her. She could feel her soft white pussy aching on this black cock. She repeatedly screamed 'i'm a dirty little white slut', 'i love black cock', 'i'm a submissive little white ***** and i'm owned by black cock' and she cum over and over again. She was addicted, ruled by black cock. Consumed by it. She had become a submissive little white ***** and big black powerfull cock was her master.

Reactions: aussiehorse
good story so far

Please carry on.....

Users who are viewing this thread