My girlfriend's stories

• Thread startermagna
  • Start date

magna

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2009
Mod: if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

I think you guys might like this:

Sometimes my girlfriend will give me the greatest hand jobs. They last so long, and she loves to tease my cock and when I cum, I swear it's so hard that I might hit the ceiling fan. :D When she does this, she likes to tell me sexy stories from her past. Turns out that she was a pretty naughty girl in college. Now obviously I'm into the hotwife and cuckold stuff and want her to fuck as many men (and women) as she wants, so her telling me these past confessions turn me on like you wouldn't believe. BTW, she is 25, red head, curvy, with D cup tits and a great ass. She has been waxing her pussy since she was 16.

So last night she is stroking my cock and starts telling me another story involving this guy she used to see casually named Clark. He apparently had a huge cock, she said she measured it and it was 9.5". She needed both hands to jerk him off and she had to rub her pussy first just to get herself wet enough to fit his big penis into her.

So the two of them are at a small party in college, just 5 or 6 people drinking a bit and smoking a bit of weed. So things start to get a little silly and one of the other girls ends up pulling Clark's shorts down. (He was wearing those long basketball shorts or something). And his dong flops out. Everyone is shocked to see this huge penis. The girl says to my girlfriend "There is no way that you can take all this."

My girlfriend laughs and says that it isn't even hard yet, and starts giving him a little hand job right in front of everyone! So everyone gets a little horny and Clark says he can't get fully hard until he sees something hot. So my girlfriend takes her shirt off (which she will do at the drop of a hat), and starts rubbing her big tits on his dick.

Now when she gets a little weed in her system, she gets really horny. So I guess Clark gets a little embarrassed or something and tries to stop, saying he is not going to fuck in front of an audience. This other girl really wants to see this big dick filling up my girlfriend so she starts giving him a hard time, saying she doesn't think it will fit and that he's probably a virgin because his big dick scares away the girls. My girl starts letting all the other guys feel her tits and motorboat her to make Clark jealous.

So he finally gives in and lays on his back on the couch, his big penis at full attention and my girlfriend climbed on top of him and slowly worked his cock into her tight pussy. Now this is combining two of her favorite things: Getting fucked and lots of attention. She is also very easily orgasmic (even my modest 6 incher can make her cum 5 or 6 times in a row). So she is cumming really hard on his dick, while the other girl and a one of the other guys is cupping her tits and pinching her nipples (she loves that). Clark came after a while, and according to her, he always came alot. So I can only imagine that her pussy was just soaked.

She said that even after they were done, she didn't get dressed for the longest time and sat around, freshly fucked and naked, watching the other girl give a blowjob to one of the other guys.

God I wish I was there to see that.

i too love to hear about my wife's past. she was a huge slut, and her telling me about her escapades always gets me going..