• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Greek beauty wife Kik manos39 to share pics of our wives and verify each other….only if you have a wife to share plz

• Thread starterGreekcouple
  • Start date

Greekcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2023
My Greek beauty wife Kik manos39 to share pics of our wives and verify each other….only if you have a wife to share plz

IMG_9795.jpeg IMG_9817.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: arubarua, HugeLoad, ChestRockwell and 12 others
kaula einai i gineka s

Greekcouple said:

stunning slut

Reactions: Gothotwifw
She looks hot, I definitely have a hot wife to share too.

She is so fucking hot

Στείλε μου αν θελεις στην εφαρμογή που λέγεται Κικ θα με βρεις ως coupleinlove77

Greekcouple said:

Wonderful booty

Reactions: Hornymarriedcplgr
Greekcouple said:
Στείλε μου αν θελεις στην εφαρμογή που λέγεται Κικ θα με βρεις ως coupleinlove77
i can, though not my wife.

Greekcouple said:

sent a kik to manos39, but long time not used apparantly

Κωλαρα για πολλές σφαλιάρες!!!!!!!!!

Sexy bitch

Πολύ θέλω να την γαμησω στα 4

Users who are viewing this thread