• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My guard was down

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Several months ago I was making progress not wanting every cock that came my way. I was doing well until Andrew brought home two chaps from a meeting. I was surprised and wasn't dressed for the occasion. At home I always wear comfortable clothing, shorts with a low cut halter displaying deep cleavage.
I was embarrassed and excused myself to change into a more lady like dress. Andrew came up to the bedroom as my shorts slid to the floor. I felt him standing behind me kissing my neck and rubbing his cock against my bum. I pushed him away and told him I been on good behaviour. He was still kissing my neck, when he reached around the front and squeezed my titties. Andrew knew that squeezing them would weaken me but I must be strong.
NO PANTIES LOVE he said I WANT EDWARD AND GEORGE TO ADORE YOU. Saying that he wanted them to adore me made me blush
I was going to be strong. Andrew returned to the guests as I finished dressing and applied slight makeup. As I came down the stairs there they were looking up my short dress. I was getting turned on knowing that they saw my shaved pussy. They kept staring, smiles on there faces. At the bottom of the stairs, they both kissed me. I took it as a friendship kiss and then walked me to the sofa as Andrew brought out the cocktails from the kitchen. I quickly got acquainted with the chaps as one of them tried to place his hand between my legs. I pushed him away as the other attempted to kiss my lips. I rose from the sofa and as I did they pulled me back down. Andrew was beginning to tape the sexual event of me being handled by Edward and George. There strong hand grips pinned me down into the soft sofa. As I struggled to rise I was slapped. Andrew kept filming directing our sex scenes.
I am ashamed to share what occurred that evening.

• Love
Reactions: Slavemaster, aussiehorse, twesam and 5 others
I can tell the obvious ....what happened!!! The moment you came down without panties and bra you already accepted the outcome...BE FUCKED. Simple.

Helga said:
NO PANTIES LOVE [Andrew] said. I WANT EDWARD AND GEORGE TO ADORE YOU. Saying that he wanted them to adore me made me blush. .......... I am ashamed to share what occurred that evening.
Sounds like Andrew had told Edward and George, in advance, they should feel free to sexually assault you — probably assuring them you would be unable to resist finding it erotic and liking it.

asian/wife2bowned said:
I can tell the obvious ....what happened!!! The moment you came down without panties and bra you already accepted the outcome...BE FUCKED. Simple.
That wasn't my plan

Reactions: Gezel
Helga said:
That wasn't my plan
What did you really expect to happen when you came down almost naked with your cunt and ass on display?

asian/wife2bowned said:
What did you really expect to happen when you came down almost naked with your cunt and ass on display?
You are right but I didn't expect it. I am so ashamed it happened. I am working up courage to post what occurred the rest of the evening

Reactions: aussiehorse and Gezel
Nothing to be ashamed of my dear, you haven't cheated or deceived your husband who wanted this to happen; and you as an obedient submissive wife (I think my guessing of being submissive is warranted here) obeyed and dressed down the way he wanted while yourself subconsciously wanted it!
I am sure you have enjoyed tremendously the attention you got from his friends as well as the fucking they've done to you. My hope is that you submitted to all their demands and gave up all your holes as good hot wife which you are now.
have fun and tell me more about what happened.

Yes I am submissive. It wasn't only these two, there were others over time. Even on my wedding day my exbf at the time surprised me with love. I started in my early teens

Reactions: Gezel, aussiehorse, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
"Yes I am submissive. It wasn't only these two, there were others over time. Even on my wedding day my exbf at the time surprised me with love. I started in my early teens"
I was right by saying you were submissive and a hot wife. From above you realize now that you were always sexual and somewhat promiscuous; which is all good for both of you and your hubby/master ! So never feel ashamed of your sexuality and embrace it fully. Continue to obey your hubby/master as he is the only one that you should care about how he think of you! Remember that you can like and fuck a thousand man and enjoy it if your hubby tells you; but he would be the one you LOVE.

Last edited:
Reactions: sc_david
ok, helga. please continue.

Helga said:
Yes I am submissive. It wasn't only these two, there were others over time. Even on my wedding day my exbf at the time surprised me with love. I started in my early teens
For me, you would be the perfect wife. As your husband to be I would be so aroused that you would be walking down the aisle with another man’s sperm dripping down your thighs.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Helga.....I took a look at the 2 pictures posted where you were covered with cum on your knees.
Did you swallow the man's cum as you should? A good submissive hot wife like you should never disappoint her Master and make sure to prevent wasting cum.
Either you eat it or should be in your 2 other holes.
If you wish to communicate further and explore more topics on sub/slut wife like you; let me know for my private email.

Reactions: sc_david
asian/wife2bowned said:
Helga.....I took a look at the 2 pictures posted where you were covered with cum on your knees.
Did you swallow the man's cum as you should? A good submissive hot wife like you should never disappoint her Master and make sure to prevent wasting cum.
Either you eat it or should be in your 2 other holes.
If you wish to communicate further and explore more topics on sub/slut wife like you; let me know for my private email.
Cumming on a woman's face can be a VERY pleasurable thing for a DOM. Its the one exception to the rule

asian/wife2bowned said:
"Yes I am submissive. It wasn't only these two, there were others over time. Even on my wedding day my exbf at the time surprised me with love. I started in my early teens"
I was right by saying you were submissive and a hot wife. From above you realize now that you were always sexual and somewhat promiscuous; which is all good for both of you and your hubby/master ! So never feel ashamed of your sexuality and embrace it fully. Continue to obey your hubby/master as he is the only one that you should care about how he think of you! Remember that you can like and fuck a thousand man and enjoy it if your hubby tells you; but he would be the one you LOVE.
Very well said. A thousand sounds perfect.

I would love to hear the rest of that evenings story. Sounds lovely. My wife would enjoy such a thing happening to her. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Helga said:
That sounds so nice to hear, Lady Helga. I thnk You was feeling yourself like a QUEEN.

Those were so nice times when AILA told me that She was going to cruise next friday after work and returned on sunday morning. She had so beautiful smile when She in the morning took Her rngs to night table and said see You on sunday, are You going to wank when I go cruise, You know what I Am going to do there, She did those trips many times a year. Kissed me and went to work, ofcourse we had hot nigts always before that and more days often too. and also very much AFTER HER CRUISE, where Aila had given Her belly to fulfill the all fun with other mens cocks.

Users who are viewing this thread