• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my highschool slut gf wants big cock

• Thread starterpathetic cuck bitch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathetic cuck bitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2009
here is my highschool gf who is soon to graduate. she told me im too small and she needs bigger. i love her so if she wants bigger to be happy then i am happy to do it for her. we are located in northwest ohio.

i have more pictures if you would like to see them

she is hot and sure does need black dick and im waiting to give her just that

more pics

here are som more

High School? Exaclty how old is this girl?

she is 18. she is a senior. about to graduate this spring. im a freshman in college.

can anyone fake her too?

For goodness sakes, does she know you are postsing her pic here? I say any man that posts a picture to be faked of his supposed gf or wife should also include a picture of himself.

seriously, your taking this girls pictures-putting them on this site, without her knowledge, bad idea guy. when this girl and her family find out youve put these pics on this site, they will not be pleased-if i were you i would take these photos off. this site isnt about exploitation or jive little games, the participants here are adults-capable of making decisions adult style. this young girl deserves better-she didnt give you permission to take here, bringing her into this world. young man, you should correct yourself quickly. when her family finds out things are going to be ugly for you and anyone who played a part in you putting these pictures on here. the girl is obviously beautiful, these pictures are an intimate and personal part of her high school life-they arent appropriate here...seriously..., my father had an expression- a hard head makes a soft ass-recogzine...

shes cute, but you should have her permissin first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread