My hot Asian wife on one-on-one webcam

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
So as you guys have read the stories, she will jump on skype webcam while I'm at work and chat with other guys. Last guy made her strip, pose, then spread her legs and finger her pussy, just before he was going to cum he told her to get on her knees and open her mouth.
She emailed me "he cummed in my mouth" I had masturbated 4 times before coming home that evening.
She has also mentioned other girls that do it for money. Should I set something like this up? Or maybe let acouple guys do some private time with her? Would you guys be interested?

Is she not working during the weekday (Wednesday)?
That's too bad for the Japan's economy. D

just thursdays off. wed for people that live in the states.

Everyone wants to see her on joinme but no private webcam!!!?

oh, how could i miss that thread.. i would love to do some private cam sessions with her..
..as i told before.. shes such a hottie..

u also still search for an english teacher ?? when im back from trip, im available for it..

Tokyocouple said:
So as you guys have read the stories, she will jump on skype webcam while I'm at work and chat with other guys. Last guy made her strip, pose, then spread her legs and finger her pussy, just before he was going to cum he told her to get on her knees and open her mouth.
She emailed me "he cummed in my mouth" I had masturbated 4 times before coming home that evening.
She has also mentioned other girls that do it for money. Should I set something like this up? Or maybe let acouple guys do some private time with her? Would you guys be interested?

You probably should mail him $100 for "cuming in her mouth". He is adding value to your marriage by making your wife more contented and open to even more fun.

The spin off is that she automatically becomes more and more adventurous in bed, and she will eventually allow you to do some of the things she once thought were taboo.

I'm interested in skyping with your wife and jacking off while looking at her nude body. Your wife will be lucky to enjoy a white 7 inch cock with plenty of precum. Can you PM me her skype details?

850173770_cock1.jpg

7368368191_cock2.jpg

I don't have a webcam but ifs she willing to put on a show :)

i can cam with her in yahoo msnger....just let me know
jb.intokyo @ yahoo.

JB

Sounds good guys! We have been very busy lately but possibly this upcoming Thursday she might be able to jump on cam. Please pm me your pics or a email address where we can exchange info and she can she what you look like.
Or...you can pursued her with money?

Tokyocouple said:
... Or...you can pursued her with money?

You'll be rich like hell with such a sexy woman in your wallet!:D

hmmm, well, I havent had any offers yet. LOL
its not really about the money really, but just the fact that my wife will be paid like a real slut by another man to do as she is told for "X" amount of time until his is satisfied with her. THAT is what turns me on! the money part is a perk for her....so in the end, everyone wins right!?

anyone!? .....

That is an AWESOME pic my friend!

Shes at home alone NOW on skype!!!!!
Looking for white guys to chat with NOW!!!

PM me if your interested

Hey WHITE guys, show your guts please!
TC's woman is ready to spreading for you online. :D

Well, about damm time!!! I thought the world was turning gay for a second there!!
Finally someone emailed me some pics of himself, I liked what I seen and gave him our skype address for him to call our house while I was at work and my sexy 27 yr old Japanese wife was at home alone in her mini skirt.
.....she answered the call and did as she was told!