My hot gf

• Thread starterPavpavilion
  • Start date

Pavpavilion

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2013
So last night we were out at different parties and this morning I find these pics on her phone... What do you think? Should I hit her up about it or not say anything and maybe I'll see some more...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 223
I am freaking out... I think I know who that cock belongs to and have no idea what to do... Any help would be appreciated

I bet you didn't even know your girlfriend shaves her pussy, as all you get from her are quick handjobs! Look at those big juicy lips and how she takes that big cock bareback... I wonder where that stud shot his load! I advice you not to say anything: you might get lucky and get to see some more filthy pics, and that's the best you can hope for!

That is not the case here, we have sex regularly and she never complained about anything. She has been really horny in the last few months and going out a lot more, that's why I looked at her phone.

Very hot stuff! Welcome aboard cuck! :)

When you say freaking out - are you freaking out like "that's it she's going to leave me!" or are you freaking out "fuck she is a hot slut - and I'm hard as a crowbar?".

No, we always talked about her fucking another guy, I told her it was ok if I was there or at least know about it, that's why I am freaking out and angry. She hasn't told me anything and doesn't know that I found out.

Well then stay cool, supportive and keep talking about your 'fantasy' - she probably doesn't know how she feels about it yet. If you want it to go well, keep being supportive and attentive to her and she will tell you when she is ready!

Hot pussy;) i like this tiny hair;) can you post pics of tits:)?

be happy shes a slut

If that's not your cock and that's your wife's pussy then she finally did it. Not only that it looks like the owner of the cock took the pics with her cell phone. Nice touch. Bull sending you the evidence. Ask her how her party went and give her a chance to talk about it. If you just have to know who belongs to the cock that came in your wife's cunt and made you a cuck then ask her in a supportive way.

Bit of an update... Still haven't said anything and she still hasn't come out and told me about it... The anger has gone and now it just turns me on every time we fuck, knowing that someone else fucked her

pavpavilion - here is your story. Hope it is close to home and a turn on for you! I put it here so that the pictures you found on her phone can be re-viewed.

The Story:

This event happened too me last year and I am confused, angry, humiliated, infuriated and incredibly turned on all at the same time.

Thursday I met my wife Jo out for lunch. Jo is a nurse and occasionally has time to meet me for a quick lunch between shifts. She is working a double tonight so that we can go out Friday night to one of my co-workers party. Jo is a sexy brunette with a very nice body - flat stomach, good curves, c-cup breasts with nice perky nipples and a ass you can play quarters on. Put it this way if I was a patient I would want my Jo as a nurse!

Anyway at lunch we started talking about my coworkers party and her face dropped.

“Honey I totally forgot and accepted an invitation to our old friends house”

“Who’s house?” I replied

“Kevin’s, baby. You remember Kevin, he used to go out with Tammy. They broke up but all our old friends are going to be there even Tammy and her new husband. I told Kevin that we would be there, can’t we go to your co-workers party another time or maybe we can go to both?” Jo said.

“We can’t skip my co-workers party and we can’t go to both cause they are on opposite sides of the City. Why don’t we divide and conquer! That way we show up at both, you can re-connect with old friends for us and I won’t alienate anyone at work”

Jo smiled and said that it was a good idea and she would see me tomorrow afternoon since she was working all night and I had an early day the next day.

Friday:

I got to work and confirmed with Brian that the party was still on and about 10am I called Jo. She just got home from shopping - said she got a new dress for the party and was just about to climb into bed for a nap. She asked that I call her around 3 so she could get ready. I told her I would and hung up.

At 3pm I called her and she her voice sent shivers down my spine as I could her her stretch every muscle as she woke up. I could her her smile as she was getting up to get ready and she would see me in an hour when I got home.

I got home a little after 4pm and there was a bottle of wine open and a glass poured for me. I grabbed the glass and bottle and headed upstairs. Jo was in the bath tub, with a almost empty glass, I refilled her glass and she smiled up at me. Her perky breasts floating in the water and her trimmed slit smiling at me. I reached my hand into the tub and stroked her taught tummy and worked my fingers down to her mound. Jo parted her legs and lifted her pelvis slightly to my probing fingers and right when I started to slide my fingers into my bride she splashed me, “Not now, you have a party to go to and so do I we don’t have time for foreplay and you sure don’t want to make me horny before we go our separate ways!”

“Your right” I responded and after a split second said “besides I seem to remember that Kevin had a thing for you and if he wasn’t with Tammy would have been all over you!”
“Stop that” Jo smiled, “he didn’t have a thing for me at all!”

“He did baby, he would always check you out from head to toe and every time you turned the other way he checked out that hot ass of yours…..I saw it and so did Tammy that is probably why they are not together anymore!”

“He did not!” She purred, “you are just saying that!” “Besides I would know if he had the hots for me”

“Yeah? How?” I queried

“Well one time I went over to visit Tammy and we decided to hit the hot tub. I didn’t have a suit so I borrowed one of Tammy’s and you know hers are a size too small for me! Well I jumped into the tub but Tammy came out a bit later and said that we ran out of booze and was going to the store to get more. Kevin came home and didn’t know I was there so he stripped naked and came out to the tub. He didn’t see me till he shut the slider and was walking towards me. When he saw me he freaked and went to go back inside. He was apologizing like crazy but he had locked himself out. I told him if he jumped into the tub I couldn’t see him naked and then he wouldn’t be embarrassed. He jumped in and we talked for like 45 minutes before Tammy got back.”

“He was naked in the hot tub with you! You never told me that!” I cried

“Well he was totally embarrassed and I promised I wouldn’t tell! But I could tell I didn’t turn him on cause his cock never got hard!”

“Never” I asked

“Well, maybe he got hard in the hot tub, but that was after Tammy got back and she kept pointing out my hard nipples” Jo giggled.

“Really and what did you see?” I smiled

“A big hard cock, and yes he was big!” She laughed

“Well don’t get any ideas about seeing it again” I said shaking my finger at her.

Jo pouted and looked up at me and asked “didn’t you all ways have that fantasy of me cucking you?”

“Not funny Jo, yes a fantasy but just that and no more, GOT IT” I gave her my best boss/employee tone. “ I have to get ready” I poured her and me a little more wine killing the bottle.

I got dressed, really all that I did was change out of my shirt and tie and put on a polo. I went down stairs and made Jo and I a sandwich, figuring we could eat together before we split up tonight.

About an hour later Jo came down stairs. WOW! She had on a short mini dress that hugged her body like a glove - what little it covered! No bra straps, but the dress did have an integrated bra that helped make her perky twins perkier but did very little to hid her hard nipples. The dress length was very short and looked to be bunched all alone her torso. Her thigh high stocking showed as the bottom of the dress came down about two inches short of her stocking tops. The high heeled knee high boots completed the outfit and made my jaw hit the ground.

Jo saw my look and laughed. She grabbed the hem of the dress and shimmied. The dress stretched and was now down below her stockings about mid thigh. “Scared you didn’t I” she laughed.

“No, but neither one of us was about to leave the house” I quipped.

She walked to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. she breathed into my ear sending a shiver down my spine and said “ I am going to miss you tonight but I can’t wait to get back to you later”

We ate and I walked her to her car. I opened the door and helped her in, her dress road up and as she slowly put her legs into the car one at a time I saw he light blue see through thong that was a shed lighter than her dress. She flashed me her pussy and a smile “hope that hold you over till later, be good tonight!”

“I will, but I am worried about you you aren’t dressed to BE GOOD and I think you might be thinking about the size of someone else's tool?” I grinned keeping my fears light.

“I am thinking about a tool but it yours I want to hurt and play with later so think of me in this very hot outfit, going over to our friends party, a friend who has a big cock, and hope that our other friends show up and keep me in line!” I love you baby and I will be good only if you want me too” She breathed and she flashed me her lace clad pussy again.

I shivered and said “Have fun Baby and be safe, I will see you tonight”

She left and I did too. I thought about her on the way to Brians house but once at the party I forgot about my girl. I had a few beers and was caught up in conversation after conversation and it was midnight before I realized it. I checked my phone but I didn’t have any messages so I sent Jo a text.

{How’s the party?}
{Who Showed up?} a few minutes later a got a text back

[P is that you?]

{Yes, Jo or someone else?} who could have Jo’s phone

[Todd]
[Brenda is with me, we are getting married next spring. Tammy and her new husband Rick is here. Toby, Jen, Caryn and Keith showed up plus a bunch of friends of Kevin’s that we just met]
[How are you and more importantly Why aren’t you here with your beautiful wife?]

{;-) I am at a work party, we decided to divide and conquer}

[Oh…well someone divided and someone conquered!]
{Huh?}

[Nuthin, just joking]

{Is Jo there?}

[She went out with Kevin to get more booze - must of left her phone]
[Gotta go - we are leaving but it was good to text you]
[Bye]

{ok, bye}

Before I could get to worried over the fact that Jo was out with Kevin, Brian got me into a conversation and another hour passed before I was able to make my way to the door. One of my other co-workers was too drink to drive and lived about 15 minutes from my house so I offered to take him home. By the time I got him into his house and home it was 2:30. Jo’s car was in the drive so I let myself in and went upstairs.

Jo was already in bed. Her clothes were strewn all over the floor so I put her shoes away and picked up her thigh highs and dress that were bunched on the floor. As I went to lay them out I noticed that the thigh highs were wet. I also noticed that the dress had some wet spots on them too.

I laid them on the bed and went to kiss Jo. She didn’t stir so I slipped my hand under the covers and lifted them to view her body. She was completely naked and beautiful. Her nipples stiffened in the cooler air and she stirred. “Hey baby, what are you doing?” she purred.

“Just looking at you baby, you are gorgeous!” I replied kissing her lips

“Hmmmmm, nice but I am cold and tired, come to bed” and she rolled over. When she did her hair moved away from her neck and I saw a mark on the back of her neck.

“did you have fun?”

“Yeah I had lots of fun. It was good seeing everyone. I will tell you all about it tomorrow, just come to bed, ok?” She replied sleepily.

“in a minute baby, let me put your stuff away”

I put the covers back on her and she snuggled down and went back to sleep. I picked up her dress and took it to the walk in to hang it up. It was definitely wet and spotted so I grabbed her thigh highs and walked to the laundry to presoak any stains. I turned on the laundry room light and grabbed to spot remover and stopped dead. The stains were on the inside of the front of her dress. Two small spots. I lifted the dress to my nose and it had a tangy bleach smell. I set the dress down and looked at the stockings and one of the pair had the same stains on its top. I couldn’t resist. I tasted it and it was very familiar as in the same smell and texture of my own release. My wife had semen stains on her dress and stockings.

I dapped them with spot remover and left the dress on the tub. I went up stairs and looked for her phone which was still in her purse.

I opened it up and looked at her text messages and saw the ones from me to her or Todd. Then I saw a message from Brenda to Jo

Jo - Paul texted you while you were with Kevin
Thanks Brenda

Then messages about 1:45 to Kevin
J: Hey Babe - Sorry I had to run but I wanted to beat Paul home
K: No worries I am pretty satisfied that I got to see you
J: Just satisfied by seeing me?
K: Well maybe the fact that I had my cock in you helped ;-)
J: Hmmmm, yeah that was pretty awesome….it was bigger than I remembered!
K: Thats cause it was very happy to be in you! You are so fucking hot!
J: Hmmmm and WET!
K: Wetter now!
K: Here is a pic to remember me by
J: Nice. Anymore?
K: A few. Memories!
J: It’s late and I need to go to bed.
K: Been there done me!
J: cute
K: Can we do it again?
J: I don’t know, can u?
K: Definitely
J: Well then you know where I work
J: See you soon baby!
K: Can’t Wait

So there it is. My wife fucked another man. Our friend’s know. I am a cuckold. Humiliated. Angry. But with my own cum stain on my clothes.

I would like to say I stormed into our room and confronted my wife. I would like to say that I confronted her the next day. I didn’t do either. I am embarrassed to say that I fingered her wet pussy while she was asleep and licked my fingers and came again. I am embarrassed to say that I woke her up in the morning with my face buried between her legs and my tongue deep in her cunt tasting her mating with Kevin. I am embarrassed to say when she came flooding my mouth with her cum (and his) I came on our sheets my cock spurting as her legs clamped my head into place.

I still haven’t told her I know and it is over a year later. I am a cuckold and hopeless cuckold. I am one of you!

you are lucky

Thanks Nick... And murphs, cheers for the story, it's great