• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot nympho

• Thread starterthickmilf
  • Start date
And on your little Hottie as well Mr SM ;)

mynympho said:
Thanks mimi... yea she has taken to this lifestyle well to say the least. Here's one of her encounters. Loved this night... She will be going on a date this week would love to hear what you guys want her to wear... she loves requests

The only request I have is that it's me that gets to be going on the date with her. :p

Thanks for the feedback guys... heres an outfit she wears on dates ;)

Attachments

• DSC02724.jpg
    DSC02724.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 946
Not for long, if she were on a date with me. Beautiful :)

love the chair pic nice arse

WOW!!!! Your wife has a GREAT ASS!!!! Love that pic with the tiny Gstring and her pussy falling out!!

she's fucking hot dude...very nice...love the action pic of her ... has she ever gone to the "darkside" ? lol

love that ass

Going on the prowl tonight

Been a while since Ive posted. Ill have to keep up from now on. My girl will be going out to the bar tonight.... getting all dressed up for some lucky guy. She will be taking pics of all the action.... Il post a couple asap...

Attachments

• DSC02795.jpg
    DSC02795.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 576
Damn that's an amazing ass. Can't wait to see the new pics. Post them ASAP

I just love that hot ass it gest me so hard !!

I would do just about anything to fuck her pussy

She is smoking hot and I could suck on that ass forever but his last post was nearly two years ago so we may be waiting a long time to see more of her!

Once again all i can say is WOW!!! MORE MORE MORE!1

mynympho said:
She is going out tonight... We will see about what outfit she will be wearing. I will be snapping pics before she leaves and post

Send her my way... for a night, she will be MyNympho.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

mynympho said:
Hey everyone... we are new on this site. Good to see that there is a site dedicated to thise of us that like to see our women taken. Little bit about us:
Both 30 yrs old, She would definitely fit well into the hot wife category, she loves dressing up in heels and short skirts, tight jeans and the sort. Loves the attention he ass gets her as it is amazing and guys cant believe she's white at times lol. Submissive to male half but when meeting other men she like to call the shots. regularly dates other men and takes pics of her fun to show me... All in all it is a GREAT arrangement... would love as much interaction with members... would even love to get requests of outfits, date ideas for when she goes out... etc. Hope to hear from you all!

The second photo should be a queening chair for you to lie under and suck her pussy and swallow her golden showers. You know you want to, so what is your excuse for leaving the wrong chair in the room.

nice pics i wanna serve u coiuples

Users who are viewing this thread