• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Princess

• Thread starter1331
  • Start date

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2016
my wife is 36. we have been married for 8 years but i have been fucking her for 15 years. she has a great body and thanks god she really loves sex. by the way i was the first fucker of this great body, but not the only one, i will tell you later. This picture was taken by me in a hotel room before our marriage. she was on vacation with her parents but we didn't meet with her parents before. so i also hired a room at the same hotel and had a very exciting holiday. every night i fucked her in her room next to her parents' one. as she couldn't moan loudly, the only noise in the room was her juicy cunt's noise while pounding it. you may also dream how i enjoyed this great ass.
next pics are coming...

sw1.jpg

Reactions: joost
this beauty is mine and i'm very lucky for that. this shot was taken by her and she sent it to me while i was at work. i was at the night shift but after a few horny messages from her, i lied to my manager to get permission and returned back to home. she was a bit surprised to see me at home but it didn't last longer because i already started to undress and lean her to the wall. it was a hard quickie fuck.
ready to see more? next pics are coming...

sw2.jpg

i love her boobs. especially when watching them bouncing while fucking her vigorously. imagine how they taste.
next pics are coming...

sw3.jpg
sw3.jpg

Lovely. Have you ever watched her boobs bounce while somebody else is fucking her? :yumyum:

zippless said:
Lovely. Have you ever watched her boobs bounce while somebody else is fucking her? :yumyum:

well yes, we met a dutch couple on a vacation and spent good time together. one night the topic was sex and surprisingly they offered us a foursome. we were shocked, looked each other and unexpectedly my wife agreed their offer without asking me. i think drunkeness made us extra kinky. we all went to their room and the man started to kiss my wife, at the same time his wife sticked to my lips. then she sat me down the sofa and took my cock in her mouth. actually the idea of fucking someone else made me horny. but this idea made my wife hornier. they were passionately kissing and undressing each other. at last they were completely naked and he was licking every inch of my wife in front of me. suddenly my wife got on all fours and let him slide his dick inside her. i have to admit that it was a great fuck, he fucked her really hard, made her boobs bounce back and forth repeatedly for a few minutes, then made her scream and cum with pleasure in front of me. that was really complicated for me, i watched my wife receive pleasure by a stranger while my dick was being licked by another stranger.

she loves Angelina Jolie and watches her films many times. every time we watch the movie "Original Sin", she is really aroused . When Antonio fucks Angelina my wife starts to stroke my dick, in order to prepare it for her already wet cunt. she can't resist it. once again during the movie she sat on my dick and started to ride me harder and harder. after a while she said "i didn't take my pills" i tried to stop her but she was unstoppable "i don't care whether you put a child in me or not, i just want your cock fill my cunt with your love juice"
these pictures are from one of these nights

sw4.jpg sw6.jpg

take care of this special lady!

1331 said:
then made her scream and cum with pleasure in front of me. that was really complicated for me, i watched my wife receive pleasure by a stranger while my dick was being licked by another stranger.

I understand the conflicted feelings of another man not only fucking your wife but making her scream with pleasure and making her cum. While you are glad your wife is having such pleasure, you feel a sickening feeling because he is enjoying what should be exclusively yours and he is probably doing it better. I take it he came in her unprotected pussy while you watched further violating your sacred trust. Did you watch as his sperm leaked or dribbled from her pussy? How did that make you feel?

Last edited:
zippless said:
Did you watch as his sperm leaked or dribbled from her pussy? How did that make you feel?

actually he used condom but the night was not over. After fucking those strangers we stopped for a while and had some more drink together with them. after a while i felt dizzy and went to the toilet for 5 or 6 minutes. when i returned i saw my wife kneel in front of him. she sucked his cock for a few minutes and made him cum in her mouth. there i saw his sperm leak out of her lips. that was kind of a thing you can not accept without any alcohol. to be honest i liked to fuck his wife very much indeed. she made me cum 3 times that night. however watching my wife receive sexual pleasure somehow disturbed me, in fact it was between disturbance and pleasure. nevertheless after that night, our sex life became more exciting.

she sent this picture at our first month anniversary of our relationship. she wrote
"i'm as hot as a month before but this doesnt't mean you anything. look at what you miss stupid. i'm sure my sister's dildo will be more useful than you. now i'm going to be fucked by a dildo while dreaming our neighbour's son"
then she called and made me listen to her moaning during masturbation.

0 (38).jpg
0 (38).jpg

She sounds excitingly cruel to you. Is she?

1331 said:
watching my wife receive sexual pleasure somehow disturbed me, in fact it was between disturbance and pleasure. nevertheless after that night, our sex life became more exciting.
And that pretty well sums up the lifestyle for me. Some ware between emotional pleasure and pain. I crave it.

Users who are viewing this thread