• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot thai wife

• Thread starteraznluvr
  • Start date

aznluvr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2006

thai wife.

she is one beautiful woman,but you already know that.

Beautiful lady very hot

Lovely lady too bad about the smoking - thats a real turn off.

Thanks

We have some more pics,and I'll show them in a while. Really, smoking a turnoff? I have a bit of a fetish myself. I think it is especially effective with slutty, cheating women. Anyway, I'd like to show more pics....but I really like some of the hot stories on here. SO i thought we could make a bit of a deal, stories for pics, when someone posts a good one, I'll show another good set. How does that sound?

The smoking is totally hot.. the first girl I ever slept with was a smoker, so it always reminds me of that experience.

I'd love to kiss her after she's been sucking some cock and had a good smoke... maybe even get some cum-swapping action on if thats what you or the bull wants.

Hot lookin' woman!

Good Post Nice Looking Woman

She is smoking in more than one way. Nice, very nice!

Nice Heels !! Great Nails Tips Thats Best !! I Can See Her Jerking Me Off Wow Love To Shoot A Huge Load On Her Hands And Watch Her Lick It All Up

I will tell you later

I will tell you whta i think of your wife when I see her pussy and tits.

These picture you can find them in any kids magazine. This site is for hot wives.

you don't deserve it

My pussy and tits?! Haha, i'm gracious enough to let you pathetic cucks look at my sexy body and jack off and you aren't satisfied. That's a pretty nasty statement from a little wimp like you. If you were with me you'd never see my pussy and tits for a few reasons: I'd keep your eyes watering with the smoke I'd blow in your face, you'd be laying next to me and serving as my ashtray while my bull fucked me or it would be covered by my strap on right before I fuck you in your man-pussy. Don't use that tone with me again little boy, now jack to my pictures like a good little slave.

Smoking HOT!

She's hot and smoking is sexy! I've read a number of psychological studies on why people smoke, and sensuality is usually at the top of the list.

Tats are sexy, too!

Users who are viewing this thread