• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot wife getting fucked!

• Thread starterfreeromer
  • Start date

freeromer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
It's been a few weeks, but everything worked out last night. We all met up and after some dinner and drinks came back to our place. Asked if anyone wanted a beer, and as soon as I returned from the kitchen my wife was already in her panties and bra and making out on the couch with him! I grabbed my camera and took some pictures as they got into it...

Attachments

• 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,927
  • 2323.jpg
    2323.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,446
  • 8752.jpg
    8752.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,776
  • 14334.JPG
    14334.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 3434234.JPG
    3434234.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,267
This is amazing. Looks like everybody had an awesome good time. She is such a beauty. A total babe. She is amazing. I'd love to give them sexy feet of her's several kisses while they were in the air. After he left did you cuddle and kiss her and give her praise? Did you glorify your Queen as she deserves? She is lovely and then some. We all would love to see more. Please show us. And the modeling ideas is fantastic. We all would love that. Especially me. She is my kinda girl. Would love to see more of this awesome night as well. Please bow, praise, and worship your Queen as she desires. She is rightly worthy. Many kisses to her. Would love a chance with this amazing beauty. And to serve her as well.

She is a piece of wonderful fuck meat...lol:D

Slytherin20 said:
she has a great pair of tits too. would love to see her ass. you ought to get her to model for us. i bet she would enjoy wearin sexy clothes and showin off for us all and readin all the comments she gets.

Thanks for the comments, she does have a delicious body which he put to some good use. I have posted some other pictures of her in the other threads I've started, but I can certainly post more as we have plenty of pictures of her in various states of undress.

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
After he left did you cuddle and kiss her and give her praise?

After our friend had emptied his load into her I took her right away, sliding into her creamy pussy and having her myself while we kissed and I tasted another man's sweat on her lips. That night in bed she fell asleep against me while holding my cock in her hand. She felt so womanly and fulfilled having her husband next to her for warmth and protection, but another man's seed in her womb.

kenev said:
she is a roaster alright by the way how often do youafto buy a new sofa? cos that one is getting a battering

haha, this is the new one. hopefully it will last longer than the last.

These are a continuation from the last ones, they fucked for probably close to an hour before he finally came in her. they took a break or two as well as he wanted to have her in several ways. When he came in her she let out a whoreish moan as he pumped his seed into her. My wife said he was very watery with several strong hot squirts in her that just leaked out quickly.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 918
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 779
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 917
You got yourself one well fucked wife...!Very nice and hot little story..thank you for sharing it..and of course more photos is always welcome.

Oh my, she is truly a slice of haven. So very lovely. Thanks for adding more pictures to your thread. And more would be greatly appreciated. We all could never have enough of her. She is just so damn lovely. Very, very beautiful. You are so luck to hold her in your arms. Always cherish her. She is gold.

Wow that looks amazing

she looks like a good play friend.

wow love my wife getting creamed to

I wouldn't mind giving her a good three-hour fucking before unloading myself deep inside her, giving her all twelve shots of my cum. The "After" picture won't just be of her pussy... it will be pouring down her legs. She'll be sure to wipe it up with her panties and save them for you. ;)

Lovely pics of a lovely woman. I'm sure you were very proud as you watched her making love with her lover (it sure doesn't look like just fucking). Women are amazing sexual beings and so many more woman would benefit from having mulitple lovers! My wife has never been happier since we began sharing her!

Gorgeous wife getting properly fucked. That's what we like to see around here.

Very sexy wife, now you need to get her some big black cock to ride!!

mrsexy said:
Lovely pics of a lovely woman. I'm sure you were very proud as you watched her making love with her lover (it sure doesn't look like just fucking). Women are amazing sexual beings and so many more woman would benefit from having mulitple lovers!

My wife has never been happier since we began sharing her!

That is nice to know, a happy wife has a well-fucked smile/

Here are the last few, my friend took these after he had fully pleased my wife and shot his load into her. I then stepped in to finish her off and gave her a few good pumps feeling my cock slide around in my darling's stretched and cummy pussy. I didn't want to compete with his sperm as they had uncontested access to my wife's womb so I pulled out and blew my cum over her.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 325
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 479
That is f'n beautiful. The cream on your cock going in your wife is perfect. it must have felt very wet when you slid in her. Id like to make her suck my cock like that then give her my load on top of the first one. You have the making of a good squirter once she is fucked a time or two. I bet the sounds of that wet pussy were sloppy.

Please tell your lady we think she looks hot all used up.

Did you get to taste any of that?

Your wife is gorgeous when she's been well fucked! I just love the look of her well stretched and swollen red pussy... perfect for sucking!

she's a gangbang wait'n to happen

Users who are viewing this thread