• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife Gives It Up To Black Cop

• Thread starterJeenarocks
  • Start date

Jeenarocks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
This pic was taken less than 1/2 hr after she met this guy at a church social.

Attachments

• C006.jpg
    C006.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 10,062
awesome

I love it! She met a black cop at a church social and took him home to fuck...now that is perfection in my book :D

Sharri

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to fuck her rite in the ass as she sucked that dick!

Sharri

She didn't know he was a cop, he was not in uniform. The next time he came over to fuck her he did wear his uniform. It was great role playing.

Dirk-- Where do you live?

Attachments

• Jeena, Diamond, Ben, and Braman 3C4 011.jpg-small.jpg
    Jeena, Diamond, Ben, and Braman 3C4 011.jpg-small.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,310
Nothing like a woman that doesn't waste any time going after what she wants...

If Your Ever In The Terre Haute, In Area Give Me A Shout. I Would Love To Fuck Your Wife. I Have 9 1/2 Inches Of Thick Black Cock For Her.

Jeenarocks said:
She didn't know he was a cop, he was not in uniform. The next time he came over to fuck her he did wear his uniform. It was great role playing.

Dirk-- Where do you live?
New Jersey, That ass looks great!

At a Church Social? Now that is Hot!!

I Fucking Love It

Way to little wife, you are one hot, sweet, sexy, white pussy and fucking blacks. Some real hot shit. Thanks hottie. SOME MORE PLEASE!!!! okdeacon

I am obviously going to the wrong church!

New to the site

But after seeing the women from NoVa..i am planning more trips to that area of the US to visit my aunt and sample some HOT women there....this site rocks...Paul/pittsburgh

She looks like quite a sexy cock gobbler!

Your wife is certainly a dirty little slut, picking up at a church social....Amen to that dear Lordy....Did you take the pictures of her being fucked?

Is she a chuch going slut? If so, man that is Hot. If there is anyone else out there that have church related sex stories email me: hawk_eagle_lion@yahoo.com

WOW...Great JOB

WOW...Great JOB I Know what I'm doing next Sunday.LOL

Users who are viewing this thread