• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot wife in Philly

• Thread starterluvtoshareher
  • Start date

luvtoshareher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2006
My hot white wife loves to fuck a BBC...Anad is almost always looking for new talent

Attachments

• Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 676
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 448
luvtoshareher said:
My hot white wife loves to fuck a BBC...Anad is almost always looking for new talent

Very hot. Good for her!

Reactions: toolman2c
you have a beautiful wife

great pics, would love to see it up close and personal

30/bbc/tx was in philly last week. would have loved to get some of her brotherly lovin'. email cripjaguar89@yahoo.com as i may be back in a few months.

Love the Pics

You have a great wife Especially love the kissing pictures as as the filled one

She's thick but I really dig her love that cock in her too!

We LOVE the kissing pix she looks so damn hot with blk.Huggs & Kisses Bill & Carole

Hottest creampie ever!

Pic 2 has to be the biggest, hottest, creampie ever. It will probably take a squeegee to clean it up!!! It does not get any sexier.

karnut said:
Pic 2 has to be the biggest, hottest, creampie ever. It will probably take a squeegee to clean it up!!! It does not get any sexier.

I hope you're right. To me, that looks like whipped pussy juice

Sexy wife . Congrats on having a hotwife . I really liked the 2nd picture but all conveyed her giving herself to her stud lover . Excellent . MORE !!

Creampie vs Pussy Juice

anna-mwf said:
I hope you're right. To me, that looks like whipped pussy juice

I like your thought much better - it proves how really hot "Philly Wife" gets when she is enjoying life to the "fullest" and getting a great fuckin'.

Users who are viewing this thread