my hot wife

• Thread startersurveyguy71
  • Start date

surveyguy71

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2008
Here are a few photos of my hot wife. I would like to find someone that wants to trade photos of their hot wife privately. I hope you enjoy. With enough responses I will post more of her if you tell me what you want to see.

Attachments

• resized p2.jpg
    resized p2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 803
  • resized.JPG
    resized.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,047
I like that bare look! Shaved pussies are fun!

wow!! smokin' hott fo sho!

She looks sweet! Please post more of her.. she really has that girl next door look.. I like that.:)

This girl is fantastic. Would love to trade pics or just post them here.

Very sexy wife

She is a hot one.

very very nice, and great niples

here are a few more for your enjoyment

Attachments

• Dads pics 048resize.jpg
    Dads pics 048resize.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 429
  • Nice deepthroat shaded.jpg
    Nice deepthroat shaded.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 364
She's not hot... She's Fucking Hot!!!

Would love to get my teeth stuck into that fantastic clit!

anyone want to see more? I have more pics but it seems as though interest in my wife was lost

Please show us more.

Sorry surveyguy - I thought you were primarily looking for trade (and I've got nothing to swap).

She looks a lovely and enthusiastic your lady, and I'd LOVE to see more of her and hear what she likes to get up to :)

greymaster said:
Sorry surveyguy - I thought you were primarily looking for trade (and I've got nothing to swap).

She looks a lovely and enthusiastic your lady, and I'd LOVE to see more of her and hear what she likes to get up to :)

She has great oral skills and likes to deepthroat me as I cum, she likes to feel it shoot down in her throat. And she also enjoys a good facial

surveyguy71 -

I love to trade pics and stories of my wife's activities. Contact me at robandkate@hotmail.com and we can have some fun.

Rob

When you fuck her...you think of other man fucking her better then you.?

hi

i love her nipples would love to suck on them and eat out her ass mmmmmm