• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife

• Thread starterHotteaforu
  • Start date
Getting her ready for BBC. Send your BBC PICS TO MAKE HER EVEN HOTTER AND HORNIER

My beautiful slut that I need to ***** out

2015-01-31 12.38.05.jpg9-4-14 318.jpg9-4-14 017.jpg

Thank You for showing Her beautiful face at last, NOW SHE is real woman, Beautiful ***** wife You have there, like mine too.!!!

What a beautiful , hot, sexy, stacked, smoking, all American, wife next door. CLASSY, cock teasing and cock pleasing wife. If there is a hotter and sexier slut wife on here at this time I cannot think of who she might be. Seeing her dressed for fucking and that couple walking down the hall sure did it for me. All the guys wanting to fuck her and not knowing that she shares her hot pussy is a thought to remember forever. If the group at the party only knew her pussy could be had would probably have cause a riot. Its so intriquing to all of us pussy hounds to see a lady like yours and wondering who is fucking her. Wondering if her pussy is available to men other than her husband. Let me tell it never stops with us and it sure makes our lives much more interesting. Giving us so many wonderful thoughts about fucking your wives. So let me Thank You Sir, for sharing this precious hot wife of yours. I tip my Stetson and bow to this beautiful woman. Plus I am now so fucking horny I could fuck a tumble weed if I thought there was a rattlesnake in it Other than that I really cant really think of much of anything else to say but HOLY SHIT, WHAT A WOMAN. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread