• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my hot YOUNG 19 year old slut gf

• Thread starter2ndbest
  • Start date

2ndbest

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2006
this is my girlfriend, who has recently been a total slut. you may recognize her from posts on the dark cavern. she is very popular in that community, and men seem to go crazy for her. im not sure how fuckable men on this site will think she is, so feedback is appreciated. id like to introduce her to the men on cuckolds.com. here she is *******, i hope u all ENJOY her pictures :D ... introducing SARAH

Whos On Second

Hey man you lucky dog.Sarah is totally hot and a real dick stretcher. I would bet she is a fine piece of ass.Dark Caverns you say, does that mean that your hottie is into BBC? I tip the ole Stetson to you my man.You have a winner.okdeacon

Hottie!!!

What a HOTTIE!!! What ever you do post more pictures of her & some stories. We all want more!

great to hear

im glad u like my girl so much, here is more.

Lovely Lady

I would be glad to cuckold you with her. She is hot. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

wow, she's gorgeous. would love to hear how u got started. where are u from?

so uh. yep.

complements. i thought i may be the only 19yo female around who loved being my mans slut.

wouldd you like to share pics tiff and dre??

she looks real hot to me

Sara is diffinatly fuckable. What's with all the Sara's in here lately?

more for hard cocks

here is more of sarah, as time goes on i will reveal more of her skin.... only if u guys want?? what would u do if she was standing infront of you with high heels and a thong??

2ndbest said:
here is more of sarah, as time goes on i will reveal more of her skin.... only if u guys want?? what would u do if she was standing infront of you with high heels and a thong??

I'd kiss her feet and beg her to cuckold me.

Whos On Second

2ndbest said:
Frist I would cream my jeans. Then I would beg her to let me chew the crotch out of her thong.Bullshit I would eat the whole thong bite by bite and swallow every bit of it just to smell and lick her sweet pussy.Other than that it probably wouldnt bother me.okdeacon

yahoo IM

guys or girls who like what they see may add me at jays_oneight on yahoo IM

Man Id tell her to turn around to let me see that lovely ass!

Nice

Man she is one Lovely Lady :p. I can see why the brothers liked her so much.

Users who are viewing this thread