• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotgf with new black bull

• Thread starteralanjess
  • Start date
Great stuff mate.... she is really rocking the black cock!

sittin on a cock because i'm gay ( Otis Redding )

She's gorgeous and you're a very lucky man!

cuckedwhtboy.jpg this could help 2 elucidate the problem :cool:

Haha that's an awesome pic. My wife has done that to me on several occasions. She said nothing turns her on quite like seeing my little dick next to a big bull cock.

SouthernCuck said:
Haha that's an awesome pic. My wife has done that to me on several occasions. She said nothing turns her on quite like seeing my little dick next to a big bull cock.

============

thank you for your support :)

You guys are definately my new heroes!!
Well done.

Are we missing someone ?

alanjess said:
We got back to London last Friday..Since then Jess has been with 3 previous guys plus a new 6'7" English/Jamaican guy called Orville that used to work at Hedonism. Due to meet him again tomorrow (Friday),then we're off to a swinger's engagement party at Club Lick (google it)on Saturday night,where she's planning on meeting a couple of new black studs. Monday Jess is meeting another black guy for a drink/possible fuck,then Wednesday she's going on a 'hot' date with a black British soldier,followed by meeting a married black guy from Brighton on Friday that wants a regular white 'girlfriend' for weekly meets. Plus every day we get many offers from black men on the Fabswingers website,thoroughly recommended for the UK and USA cuckolds amongst us :)
More photos to follow in the next day or two ;)

oops. :confused: okdeacon

alanjess said:
Yes,I am and will stay faithful to Jess even when we're married (next year) :)
She is,and always will be,allowed to enjoy as many black men as she likes,including having black 'boyfriends' that she spends the night with. Actually I got a text from her a couple of hours ago telling me that she's staying an second extra night with her current black boyfriend so she can 'savour his cock' even more,and that they are heading out for some outdoor 'fun' seeing as it's a very warm clear day here in London today :)
As for pics of me cleaning up etc,that's not going to happen as face pics are a huge no-no for us,even when partially blanked.

Sounds like she has found her true calling. Nothin more eroctic then your girlfriend/wife to be fucking black studs. Turns me on as I write it. Just want my Asian girlfriend to try a black cock once. I know she will love it!

Vince

Thanks for the update. Outstanding! And she is beautiful.

Superb :) Please keep us updated on your hot GF's adventures!

My god this thread is hot

Users who are viewing this thread