• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY HOTie WIFE

• Thread startercrusingc
  • Start date
she sure need a nice bbc lover and well any suggestions how i can get her to cuckold me...

she rocks in those short dresses

It's time for some nudes...

i would try for sure as she dnt allow me to click her nude and î have to close my eyes and lights out when we make out

your a very lucky guy

crusingc said:
i would try for sure as she dnt allow me to click her nude and î have to close my eyes and lights out when we make out

wtf? Are you serious?

enuff with the bullshit tell taht little slut to take some shots of her tits soo we can see

I agree with one of the other posters, your wife's body was built for multiple partners. There is actually a lot of science behind it (Read Savage Love's column from last week).

You should awaken this subconscious desire in her by taking her to those clubs you have in your pictures, dancing with her and inviting other men to dance with the two of you. Having a couple pairs of hands on her hips and running your fingers up her spine will make her hot, I promise you. Then kiss her really hard. You know, that kind of kiss that takes her breath away (cliche, I'm sorry), and invite the other man dancing with you to kiss her too.

Then you run your hand over one of her big breasts and have the other guy do the other. Trust me, you'll wake her up big time.

Then you can just enjoy watching her turn into what we call a huge slut, but biologically, her natural function.

wow thats a bold step something we read only in stories well the idea did turn me on to see bbc men holding her in her big arms.... She was ment for multiple bbc i agree... But i guess she needs to know that as well.. And i want to enjoy her being with her in this ...

New onesss

aww thanks for the complient and yes i am excited about her dating a bbc

Crusingc

Man your lady is so beautiful, hot and built for speed. As we say around here she could bust the spring in a twelve day clock and that means hot. I find it interesting that she wont let you see her nude. That may mean that you will have one hell of a time getting her to ever take a bbc. I think for sure she will never dance in public with you and another man and let you both hold her ass and play with her breasts. But i dont have a crystal ball so i dont know everything.:eek: Will she let you take a photo of her in her panties (pant) and stockings?:p You must be very proud of this beautiful lady and i am very happy for you both! Good Luck & Good Hunting. okdeacon

yes i am proud hubby and she knows she is better then me...

longboy said:
enuff with the bullshit tell taht little slut to take some shots of her tits soo we can see

This this this!

Don’t get me wrong...but I believe she has no clue, you are posting her pics (which is OK with us) and also you have no nudes of her….two reasons;
First, you are either afraid of her or have fear to admit, and bring topic up.
Or
Second, this is just a product of your imagination and fixation on her.
Even if I didn’t get it right I got to admit she is sex-bomb!

the first one is so true i am shit scared of her n she has no idea my postings

New PICS FOR THE DAY...

Slut her out. Dress her up really slutty and take her to a swingers club!

No nudes, no care.

dsmith3717 said:
No nudes, no care.

No imagination :D

I'm enjoying every inch of this beauty. She may scare you, but would you like to watch her serving ME?

Users who are viewing this thread