• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my hottt wife...she is craving some bbc

• Thread starterittybittysissy
  • Start date

ittybittysissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2006
my hot wife wants some big black cock..she wants to hear your comments too guys....

Attachments

• 100_2647.jpg
    100_2647.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,611
Show us the pussy

I love that photo....you wife is indeed hottt. Love to see more of her in those jeans.

Looks like your wife is ready to be black bred. Her pelvic area is ready to accomidate about a 16' cock. Tell her to keep the heels on when you take the pictures of your session. Also, post before and after pics of your wifesluts pussy after she "Did the Deed witt da brother" Keep it pimpin, pimp!! and keep the brother in line, let him know who's the boss and what you're using him for. "His Dick!!" SDhitt keep it pimpim homey and take some shots for the forum of this Ho!!! Peace!!

very nice!!! more pls

This black guy would like a piece of that. Can she handle 8 inches of thick black dick. I'm in WV. Would you be willing to meet half way?

Nice photo, she looks hot. Bet she looks even better undressed. Please share her nude photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot

Hot ass and shoes. Now, let's see that pussy.

Great

Great shot but the proofs in the pudding so to speak. Will need more details and photos before we progress any further.

Nice little ass!

<br><a href=\"http://adultsexexplorer.com\">Best FREE adult teen video from me! ;)</a>she will love bbc no doubt. And bbc will love her nice white pussy also. Will you watch and participate? Are you ready to have her black bred?

Would you enjoy seeing her belly full of his black baby??? will you eat her after he fucks her full of black baby seed? You lucky fucker

Time to get serious

<br><a href=\"http://adultsexexplorer.com\">Best FREE adult teen video from me! ;)</a>She would love bbc and bbc would love her sweet white pussy.
Will you clean her afterwards?
DO you want her to have a beautiful black baby?

She looks great, please send pics of her and bull, or of her belly with black baby inside.

You are a very lucky man

hey have her email me and we can trade pics ... huge hige hung blk guy here

Users who are viewing this thread