My hotwife experiences and video blog!

• Thread starterNorthCaliCougar
  • Start date

NorthCaliCougar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2011
Hi there,

I just started a blog about my experiences, feelings and thoughts on this amazing lifestyle. I have also started to add favorite videos and anecdotes of my own personal hotwife adventures with studs... please cum check me out!;)

Hot Wife Motivation

- Cali Cougar

Ms. Cali Cougar,

NorthCaliCougar said:
Hi there...

Hello Ma'am! Welcome to the forum!

NorthCaliCougar said:
I just started a blog about my experiences, feelings and thoughts on this amazing lifestyle.

COOL...

NorthCaliCougar said:
I have also started to add favorite videos and anecdotes of my own personal hotwife adventures with studs... please cum check me out! ;) —Cali Cougar

I did check out your link, blog and a couple of your video's. Very nice... I like them. Will look forward to your continued account of your seduction and fucking of your friend's 19 year-old son at their New Year's eve party, which they invited you and your husband to a couple of years ago.

Are all of your videos downloaded from the web, as implied by the captions, or do some of them feature you and your younger lovers as noted in your comment (above)? If the latter, I would look forward to looking at them if you could point out which ones.

Thank you Ma'am for your good contribution—

Custer