• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotwife ottawa

• Thread starterottawacuck
  • Start date

ottawacuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2013
ottawa, ontario
Let me know what you think. I am trying to get her to cuckold me and hope it happens someday soon. So here is my hotwife hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• DSCF0057 2.JPG
    DSCF0057 2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 366
  • DSCF0077 3.JPG
    DSCF0077 3.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 394
Nice to see your beautiful wife neighbor.

hope she comes around, looks like that would be great to clean up

I'd love to dive face first into those tits dripping in cum! Delicious!!!

nice big tits on ur wife

Glad you all think she is hot. I hope soon she cuks me real bad. If you look at the tit pic she has cum on them it is mine and I liked it off her.

here are a few more

Hope you enjoy these as well and comment for me

Attachments

• DSCF0059new.jpg
    DSCF0059new.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCF0061 2.jpg
    DSCF0061 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 202
I hope that's not your cock in her mouth. She's a lovely little school girl slut! Doesn't seem to have a problem with guys lifting up her skirt... or lifting it up herself!

I love what, to me, is the classic mature woman's body, and hers is exceptional!
I hope you are able to ****** her and share her.

Yes it is my cock like I said still trying to become a cuckold

She is a delight. Have you talked to her about your desires? Do you think she would be open to being with another man? Tell us more about her.
How would you like it to play out? Do you want to be present or do you want her to date? Tell us more about your fantasies . And of course more pictures please.

I will post more. We have talked. As a fantasy she is good but does not want to for real. She has started flirting with en and especially one in particular. So waiting out. I would like to watch but not being able to would be the ultimate. Just knowing wow. Being here for here afterwards would be awesome. She already makes me wear panties

Wow, tits like that and she makes you wear panties??? The perfect wife! Looks like slutting herself for another man is right around the corner. Good luck!

You know I certainly hope so. She is hot as hell and I am her submissive. Been taking time but she is getting more and more dominant and the flirting and humiliating is starting to happen allot more

ottawacuck said:
You know I certainly hope so. She is hot as hell and I am her submissive. Been taking time but she is getting more and more dominant and the flirting and humiliating is starting to happen allot more

Sounds like you're on the right track then! Gorgeous wife btw, I'd love a go-round with her! You're a very lucky man.

Wondering if anyone would like a chance to make me the cuck with her

Wow she is beautifull I want a beautiful wife willing to betray me as your

Wow she is beautifull I want a beautiful wife willing to betray me as your

Who wouldn't. But since she is hesitant I caution you to go slow. Roll playing is important and I understand that's what you are doing.
Perhaps she would be open to someone taking boudoir pictures or pictures of you two in various sexual poses.
Try some daring outdoor sex where there is a chance you could get caught.
Maybe she would be open to going to a swing club. They are like any dance club except there is a private area where members have sex if they so choose. People there are open and honest and it's a no pressure environment. The women are completely in charge. No means NO is the golden rule.
If she feels pressure or frightened things could go south. So go slow. Baby steps and it's all about fun.