• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotwife turns slutwife as she leaves me for bull

• Thread starterWifewanker
  • Start date

Wifewanker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2019
So it happened , after all the fun and games my hot wife dropped the bomb and has seperated from me as is in a full relationship with her bull , hot wife to slutty wife

if any guys wanna discuss what a slut she was , pm me , I may even set up a group chat on Kik so you guys can tell me what a proper slut she was/is , pm me, will answer all

Reactions: zarkovac, Donnierules, 2wheel and 5 others
Wifewanker said:
So it happened , after all the fun and games my hot wife dropped the bomb and has seperated from me as is in a full relationship with her bull , hot wife to slutty wife

if any guys wanna discuss what a slut she was , pm me , I may even set up a group chat on Kik so you guys can tell me what a proper slut she was/is , pm me, will answer all

But.... if your hotwife left you for her bull (as you say), it sounds like she is no longer your wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parasailor
Custer Laststand said:
But.... if your hotwife left you for her bull (as you say), it sounds like she isn't your wife anymore.
Still married , now seperated

Pics of the slut? Any kinks she has that you want to share?

Reactions: Wyfwatcher
encasedforfun said:
Pics of the slut? Any kinks she has that you want to share?
I pm'd you

Now that she's a full-blown slut, just ****** the hell out of her. Post everything you have of her

Reactions: Wifewanker, Wifeexposer, Wyfwatcher and 1 other person
Well and truly cucked!

The risk of hotwifing, a cautionary tale for all newbies.

Reactions: Wifewanker
Would love to hear all the details!

Wifewanker said:

I'd love to hear all the details!

Wifewanker said:
So it happened , after all the fun and games my hot wife dropped the bomb and has seperated from me as is in a full relationship with her bull , hot wife to slutty wife.
Many of us have experienced this type of issue through the years, until there is an actual divorce, all things are possible.

Wifewanker said:
From this statement it does not seem as if you are heart broken about it.

2wheel said:
The risk of hotwifing, a cautionary tale for all newbies.
As @2wheel has indicated, it is a cautionary tale for all the newbie wannabes out there. With that said, if you are a truly supportive partner in this lifestyle and have been treating you wife well, she would not leave a supportive husband for someone that is much more controller when she can have it all with a support husband.

Wifewanker said:

Just share your story here why the DM’s

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Turns out the bull wasn't as good as she thought and is back l

Reactions: Donnierules

Users who are viewing this thread