• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotwife who I have never shared

• Thread starterwilliam732
  • Start date

william732

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2013
I am considering it though. Would love to see her pounded by a bbc. She is 31.

slutwife.jpg

imported_hardguy said:
she has a great body
so sexy
love to c more of her and fill my hard 8" cock in her

We have been talking about the cuckold fantasy for a few years now. We have been together for 5 years, during the third year I started talking about sharing her and having her do gangbangs. She says she will do it and she has before. But after we are done with sex she claims she has never done it and only says that to turn me on. What do you think?

She also came home about a year ago sucking cock different than she ever had but won't tell me where she learned. I fuck her once every two months maybe but her pussy never is tight enough for my small cock.

She's Incredible. Where Are You From?

Gorgeous body, and what a peachy arse! Would love to fuck her.

je pance que tu et cocu et quelle se fait baiser par d'autre grosse bite fait moi savoire si j'ai raison et fait voire plus de photos de ta salope

JuanDay said:
Gorgeous body, and what a peachy arse! Would love to fuck her.

Attachments

• 20130619_162629.jpg
    20130619_162629.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 438
  • 20130619_162651.jpg
    20130619_162651.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 339
  • 20130619_164020.jpg
    20130619_164020.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 393
She told me she is going to go suck a black cock and film it for me. Let him hit it raw and make me wear a rubber for now on.

mmmmmmmmmmmhhh, that sounds gr8. i hope u'll share that hot and horny video with us.

she would look great with a fat black dick in her pussy

she would look great with a fat cock inside her, hope you get what you wish for and make your fantasy a reality!

She deserves black cock pumping her full of cum

tenks............

Users who are viewing this thread