My hotwife.

• Thread starterstrongcouple
  • Start date

strongcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2020
This is us. She is 55, im 61. I like to watch, especially when she is getting blacked by a bull young enough to be her son. Older bulls are welcomed too.

683_1000.jpg 709_1000.jpg 716_1000.jpg 733_1000.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bertrum, indiana hubby, Dingodango and 17 others
She so hot for 55. I would love to fuck her and fill the pussy up with my cum and hear her moan as it do it. Mmmmmmmm.

HOT woman ! She's killin in that fourth pic . I can picture her waiting for some BBC with that pose .

Reactions: Davey cuck
more

729_1000.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bertrum, HotrodD, Eagerbeaver and 5 others
We are just a year younger in both cases and I love the same. Youngest she has fucked so far was 24. He was surprisingly dominant and rough - it was hot. She goes bareback everywhere, including the gangbangs we do at adult theaters. I love cum from her and occasionally from the bulls.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bertrum, HotrodD, joelhwood and 7 others
enjoy

438_1000.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bertrum, Eagerbeaver, Eamdaniel and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver
You say gangbangs? Tell us a little more about that? She's gorgeous mate.

Kdizzle said:
You say gangbangs? Tell us a little more about that? She's gorgeous mate.
Thanks. We have visited a few adult bookstore/theaters where she has had sex with anywhere from 2 to 8 in a visit. Prefer bareback both for her pleasure and mine! Record is 15 (so far) in one night at a Prague sex club, but we had to use condoms per house rules. Did get 7 of the guys cumming on her or in her mouth, so it was not a total loss, but using condoms dried her out and made for a lot of soreness in the following days. Cost us a chance for another sex club party in Berlin... :-(

Reactions: joelhwood
strongcouple said:
This is us. She is 55, im 61. I like to watch, especially when she is getting blacked by a bull young enough to be her son. Older bulls are welcomed too.

F Delicious

Reactions: davmor
strongcouple said:

The best proof that women of this age are very hot!

strongcouple said:

Sexy slut

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver and bertrum