• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotwive is a addicted slut, for BBC studs

Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
Beth My white hot wife, getting fucked, hard and deep, bareback, by one of her bbc lovers. She loves abundant cum from her, and her big black cock from her. She's blacked, from the second lover she's black...

She goes crazy with black cocks, she only wants big black cocks Beth my wife , loce big black cock 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, canweplaytoo, Easyballs and 19 others
Bethhotwhite said:
Beth My white hot wife, getting fucked, hard and deep, bareback, by one of her bbc lovers. She loves abundant cum from her, and her big black cock from her. She's blacked, from the second lover she's black...

She goes crazy with black cocks, she only wants big black cocks Beth my wife , loce big black cock 🥰
Excellent. Very hot

Reactions: hikawade
Bethhotwhite said:

what a fuck your hot slut wife nice sexy and hot video and she looks amazingly sexy Love to do her very much

• Love
Reactions: koreanwife, hikawade and Bethhotwhite
Bethhotwhite said:

Very hot!

• Love
Reactions: Bethhotwhite
Bethhotwhite said:

Very hot!

• Love
Reactions: Bethhotwhite
Bethhotwhite said:

Very hot!

Reactions: MrsandMrWeben, Sharper and Bethhotwhite
Bethhotwhite said:

I would loved to have seen her facial expressions as she moaned while being black fucked. ;)

Reactions: hikawade
That's hot! If you are lucky she will have a black baby growing in her!

• Love
Reactions: Wifeexposer
Doyou enjoy watching her taking her studs black cock into her cunt and do you clean her up after he has filled it with his cum?

Reactions: Wifeexposer
Bethhotwhite said:

she's moving and making noises she doesn't make with you, I bet! Do you get to clean her?

тор

Bethhotwhite said:

She goes crazy with black cocks, she only wants big black cocks Beth my wife , loce big black cock

Bethhotwhite said:
Its my dream to see my wife in this situation

Yes wen she can!

B'.jpg rd.jpg

Reactions: texxx, cuckedjay, aruspice and 2 others
Bethhotwhite said:

Where are you located, bet is very sexxxxy

Such a very lucky guy

Bethhotwhite said:

Lovely! Just doing what cums naturally to a BBC slut id say !

Bethhotwhite said:

Id like to have her.

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and Swingcouple

Users who are viewing this thread