• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My husband: perfect cuck

• Thread starteriPlay
  • Start date

iPlay

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2011
Hey guys.

So I'm kinda new to this. I'm married. (sheplays) I have had some fun, but no regular 'bull' at this point. I am dominant with my tiny dick husband & prefer to be dominated by my lovers.

I am meeting a guy soon who I know will be a perfect bull for me. I have spoken to him lots, but never in person. Email, chat & phone. He lives out of state. We have gotten to know each other pretty well over the last few months. I really like him a lot. Finally getting some action YAY

My husband has planned time off work for this trip. Got a suite in the hotel I wanted..two nights. Bought me new clothes for the trip, etc. He's making this all about me. He's telling me how much he supports me & my lover. He is willing to do whatever I (or the bull) want/need while we're there. What a good cuckie..huh? :)

Back to the new guy..he likes to do everything that I like sexually & I find myself wanting to do anything to please him even though we've never met in person. He's more experienced than I am. He's a little older, which I love. He's tall & hot as hell. He gets in these uber dom moods & it makes me so hot I could just explode. I basically worship him & he knows it...so does my husband for that matter.

Should be awesome & to say I'm excited just doesn't explain it.

The only bummer is that he lives so far away I may only get to see him a few times a year. So, I need to make this count. ;)

Just had to tell SOMEONE because none of my friends know that I'm into this. I know you guys can keep my secret! ;) So, wish me luck! Give my cuck some love too if you think he deserves it! lol I should have a few pics to share next week sometime.

Oh, also, what advice do you have for me or my husband? Any? Some of you guys know way more about this stuff than I do..help a girl out.

Thanks!
iPlay

Hi Ms. IPlay,

iPlay said:
Hey guys. I'm kinda new to this. I'm married.

That's OK. Lots of people are married...

iPlay said:
Sheplays and I have had some fun, but no regular 'bull' at this point. I am dominant with my tiny dick husband...

Very good. It sounds like you're keeping your cuckold on the right track...

iPlay said:
...and prefer to be dominated by my lovers.

If that's what turns you on, that's cool...

iPlay said:
I am meeting a guy soon who I know will be a perfect bull for me. I have spoken to him lots, but never in person. Email, chat & phone. He lives out of state. We have gotten to know each other pretty well over the last few months. I really like him a lot. Finally getting some action. YAY!

Have your communications with your prospective "bull" included facial expressions and other body language... i.e., have you used a webcam?

iPlay said:
My husband has planned time off work for this trip. Got a suite in the hotel I wanted... two nights. Bought me new clothes for the trip, etc. He's making this all about me. He's telling me how much he supports me & my lover. He is willing to do whatever I (or the bull) want/need while we're there. What a good cuckie... huh? :)

Really...

iPlay said:
Back to the new guy... he likes to do everything that I like sexually & I find myself wanting to do anything to please him even though we've never met in person. He's more experienced than I am. He's a little older, which I love. He's tall & hot as hell. He gets in these uber dom moods & it makes me so hot I could just explode. I basically worship him & he knows it... so does my husband for that matter.

Sounds like your career as a married woman has involved long-term sexual frustration... and it sounds like you're a strongly sexual woman.

iPlay said:
Should be awesome & to say I'm excited just doesn't explain it. The only bummer is, he lives so far away I may only get to see him a few times a year. So, I need to make this count. ;)

Go for it...

iPlay said:
I just had to tell SOMEONE because none of my friends know I'm into this. I know you guys can keep my secret! ;)

Us guys will definitely keep your secret, since we have no idea who you are or where you live...

iPlay said:
So, wish me luck! Give my cuck some love too if you think he deserves it! lol I should have a few pics to share next week sometime. Oh, also, what advice do you have for me or my husband? Any? Some of you guys know way more about this stuff than I do... help a girl out.

OK... good luck! I suggest spending enough time with your prospective "bull" in advance of becoming intimate with him to get some feeling for what he's like as a person. Say, spend lots of time talking over dinner and drinks. Try to satisfy yourself he isn't (e.g.) a psychopath, while keeping in mind the M.O. of a psychopath may... read, would likely... include verbal and interpersonal smoothness combined with a carefully-planned course of action.

Instead of giving your cuckold "some love," I'll remind him his primary role in this venture will be to protect you. Since you have not yet met your "bull" in person, and basically don't know him (other than the persona he's presented to you electronically), I strongly suggest your cuckold either be present while you're in bed fucking him or near at hand. For instance, in your hotel room if you and your "bull" want to fuck privately in the bedroom, your cuckold should be no farther away than the living room (not down in the hotel bar), so he can come to your assistance immediately if necessary.

Also, neither you nor your husband should allow your "bull" to tie up or handcuff him, or otherwise incapacitate him in the guise of some sort of "fetish play," in any way that would render him incapable of providing you with immediate physical assistance should that be necessary.

iPlay said:
Thanks! —iPlay

Your welcome. Get turned on, be passionate and have fun!

—Custer

My girlfriend and I have found through trial and error that it's mostly a waste of time to put much stock in internet communication. E-mails, chat and texts just cannot convey chemistry, honesty, and that sexual energy that only happens when 2 (or 3) people meet in person. Sorry to burst your bubble, but expending a bunch of fantasy time, energy and money is a good way to set yourself up for a horrible disappointment. I hope I'm wrong and your really lucky though.
We exchange maybe 2-3 emails, then it's a brief phone call and time to meet for a drink. No long distance, and if they delay or try to re-schedule, it's usually over before it's begun. Many people online are living a fantasy, and have no intension of following through. Just our experience. Good luck!

Custer Laststand said:
Well...sure...I'm a little crazy but that's a strong word, bro.

NakedEdgeCpl said:
My girlfriend and I have found through trial and error that it's mostly a waste of time to put much stock in internet communication. E-mails, chat and texts just cannot convey chemistry, honesty, and that sexual energy that only happens when 2 (or 3) people meet in person. Sorry to burst your bubble, but expending a bunch of fantasy time, energy and money is a good way to set yourself up for a horrible disappointment. I hope I'm wrong and your really lucky though.
We exchange maybe 2-3 emails, then it's a brief phone call and time to meet for a drink. No long distance, and if they delay or try to re-schedule, it's usually over before it's begun. Many people online are living a fantasy, and have no intension of following through. Just our experience. Good luck!
Yeah, y'know the same thing keeps running through my head too. Could be the chemistry just isn't there. I'm really hoping it is because, damn, there's just so much promise there. But we'll see. I do have high hopes. ;)

Thank you guys for your input & advice! My husband & I both appreciate it & took it into consideration. He already knew he is always my bodyguard, but thanks for the heads up.

So, I had the best time! Angevin is the writer, so maybe he will expand on this & what actually took place, but just from my perspective..fireworks! It was everything I knew it would be & then some. I know for a fact the connection we had leading up to this event definitely enhanced our (at least my) experience. You guys are right, the chemistry has to be there..and in our case, it was. I suppose we are lucky it worked out that way..but we both had a very good idea it would be ;)

My husband was the perfect cuck. He did what he was told, stayed away (in a separate room in same suite) when we wanted privacy, took pictures, stayed sober & drove us around when we went out, etc.

I'm still tired from our time together :p so maybe I will write more after I've had some rest. For now, here's a picture.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 629
Hi Ms. IPlay,

Thank you for the update.

iPlay said:
Thank you guys for your input & advice! My husband & I both appreciate it & took it into consideration. He already knew he is always my bodyguard, but thanks for the heads up.

Sounds good. And, you're welcome.

iPlay said:
So, I had the best time! Angevin is the writer, so maybe he will expand on this & what actually took place, but just from my perspective..fireworks! It was everything I knew it would be & then some.

Great! You've come into your own as a proper married woman.

iPlay said:
.... My husband was the perfect cuck. He did what he was told, stayed away (in a separate room in same suite) when we wanted privacy, took pictures, stayed sober, drove us around when we went out, etc.

All good. It sounds like there's no doubt your cuckold understands his appropriate role in your marriage, and is handling it well...

iPlay said:
I'm still tired from our time together :p so maybe I will write more after I've had some rest. For now, here's a picture.

Please do. And, thanks for your steamy picture. Nice boots!

—Custer

We had a great time. As I said above, I was a bit apprehensive. You never know if the chemistry will be there but it worked out great.

I showed up at their hotel room that morning. After a brief set of hellos iPlay and I went to the bedroom and things got started. Any apprehnsion I felt melted away pretty quickly. To put it bluntly, iPlay is quite a good little fuck…very enthusiastic and very willing to please. And yes, sheplays is a perfect cuck. He was very considerate of my comfort level and a sweet guy all around. The first time we had sex he stayed in the living room and listened as we became acclimated to one another (this acclimation did NOT take long). The next two times he watched us from the door way then finally the last time he came in, had a seat and watched. I left about noon and we hooked up again later that night.

We went out to club. She and I played a little in the back seat on the way. We met up with a couple of my friends and saw a great show. I wish we could have had a little time to dance but we were all pretty eager to get back to the hotel. After seeing my friends off (my friends were aware of the situation…and facinated lol. This was the first time I’d ever ******* them to this side of me) we headed back, making out in the back seat the whole way.

Back at the hotel room, I daresay this was the best “session” of all. I was in a slightly dominant mood and iplay really got into that. I ordered her to her knees to suck my cock. She obediently knelt down in front of me and gave me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. (and goddamn obedience is sexy). I then had her get up on the bed on her hands and knees so that her ass was pointed at the door. I wanted that to be the first thing sheplays saw when he came in, his wife’s hot ass sticking up at him and the back of her head bobbing up and down over my cock. (he was parking the car) But then I looked over at a mirror by the bed and saw that booty, couldn’t contain myself and I had to have some (sorry sheplays). We fucked for a good hour. Sheplays came in, got a camera, made himself comfortable in a chair by the bed…which is to say that he pulled his pants down and his panties and started stroking himself while he watched and filmed his wife getting fucked hard. (maybe he’ll post the footage)

Afterward we hung out a while and chatted. We talked about you guys too…we joked that since she pleased me I decided not to kill her. Lol. Seriously though. Custer and Mac are absolutely correct in that there is some risk involved and that couples should be careful. You can't eliminate the risk but you can certainly minimize it. No way should you allow a bull you don’t know to tie you up, etc. But that goes both ways. I mean, for all a bull knows the couple he’s meeting could be serial killers and this is how they ensnare their victims. ;)

Anyway, we had a great time and we’re all looking forward to doing it again sometime.

I remember a couple I was with where the hisband stayed on the other side of the room taking photos of us. I was cool about that and just as I had his wife on her back with her legs wide open for me, I sort of rubbed the tip of my cock on her and asked him to come over close so he could see my cock enter his wife one inch at a time. As I buried myself all the way inside of her, she closed her eyes and groaned loudly. It was very hot for all of us. He got some good snapshots of that.

Our experience was fun. We tag teamed her and they both liked it when I took her from behind while she sucked hubby's cock. I sort of drove her face onto his cock. There was a lot of gurgling and slurping noises.

oh, btw, Custer, yeah...the boots were pretty nifty ;)

Thanks, I love my boots!

Angevin came over in the morning. It was just after 8. I was completely at ease because I felt like I knew him already. So, my only concerns were, is he comfortable with me & my husband(sheplays)? And when can I get this dude's pants?

My cuck had breakfast to order waiting on my bull when he arrived. We offered it to him, but that would wait. We went back to the bedroom and quickly started by kissing. This lasted about 5 minutes before he took off his clothes & I asked to suck his cock. I did & then he fucked me. It was awesome. I had been waiting for that for months. Damn, I had been needing that for a long time.

Then, I went out to the living room & put my cuck's face in my pussy so he could taste & smell my new lover. I rushed him a little because Angevin was waiting for his breakfast. I brought his breakfast to him & we talked while he ate. I swear, I wanted to feed it to him lol. This is how much I wanted to serve this dude, it's crazy. I held back though ;)

So, we talked a little more & before I knew it we were fucking again. I was so wet & he kept getting hard. It was so fun! We fucked 2 more times. After that I called my cuck in to suck my pussy some more. While he was doing that I leaned over to Angevin & kissed him. We kissed & I rubbed his cock the whole time. I was also quietly telling him how much I love fucking him, etc while my cuck was eating me. I knew my husband could hear me saying these things to him. It was so hot. Then, Angevin was hard again. So, my husband finished, sat down. Angevin fucked me again. It's hard to describe how he fucks, but it's exactly what I prefer. We were perfect together.

So, later that night, Angevin came back to the hotel. I was all dressed up & ready to go out with him. Cuck would be driving us, but I swear I didn't want to leave without fucking him first, but we had plans & so I didn't say anything at that point. We all headed out to the car. Angevin & I hopped in the backseat. I couldn't stay off of him..and then I did end up saying I wanted to go back to the hotel before we went to the club, but he said we couldn't & I knew that..so I knew I would just have to wait lol So, we kissed more & then he pulled me over onto his lap there in the backseat, facing him. We kissed and rubbed on each other like a couple of teenagers lol. My husband was doing great, driving us around town. I knew he could hear some of the things I was telling Angevin. He could hear us laughing in between kissing. It must have been crazy for him, but he did great. Was the perfect cuck :)

We showed up at the club & met up with his friends. We all went in & had a great time. We sat down for a really awesome show & were touching and/or kissing through the whole thing. I knew we had limited time so I was so ready to get him back to the hotel. If we'd had all night to spend together, I know we would have put on a show of our own on the dance floor later ;) NEXT TIME! lol

So, the show ended & we decided it was time to head back. We had been drinking, but weren't wasted. It was late though. We made out the whole way back to the hotel room, which was about 20 minutes. I was so ready to rip his clothes off by the time we got there. Cuck pulled us right up to the door and we both hopped out of the backseat. Angevin made a comment about the people at the desk knew what we were doing. lol We rushed to the elevator..which is one of those clear glass elevators & I hung on him & we kissed the whole way up to the top floor. We got out of the elevator & almost ran to the room lol I noticed Angevin was already taking his shirt off before we hit the door! That was awesome.

So, we went straight to the bedroom & kissed. He told me to get down on all fours and suck his cock, so I did. Yum, I love sucking his cock. I kept looking up at him & I would pull away to get a good look at his face every so often & precum would string from his cock to my mouth. When I looked up at him it reminded me of this picture I have of him that I masturbate to sometimes, so I was really enjoying it! He actually mentioned that picture at the time..he knows me well. He then had me move to the bed & got on hands & knees, pulled my clothes off so that my ass was pointing to the door. He had me suck his cock like that so that it would be the first thing my husband saw when he walked in the door. I got into that. And he told me later he was watching my ass in the mirror lol So, my husband took forever..I think he was downstairs smoking or something & we ended up fucking before he got back to the room. We knew it was late & he would have to leave after this round, so Angevin & I took our time. It made it so good. He fucked me for about an hour. We talked a bit. I made my cuck go down on me again & then Angevin got dressed, we said our goodbyes & he left.

After he left I sat on my husband's face & then let him fuck me. I couldn't feel his tiny dick & he could barely feel me..just the way he likes it. My perfect cuck got what he wanted at the end of that long day.. to fuck his hotwife's sloppy, wet cheating pussy. ;)

Such a great story! Your husband is a very lucky man!!

This is the first I've heard of friends of the bull being involved, sign of sexual inadequacy having to prove he can get some, turn off:(

Margin said:
This is the first I've heard of friends of the bull being involved, sign of sexual inadequacy having to prove he can get some, turn off:(

Margin,

You are way off base.

I can assure you that I, the cuck, was the only one who suffered from inadequacy in the arrangement.

Sheplays

Hey Margin, I'm sorry our true story was a turn off for you.

Here's a question: Do you guys want the truth about what actually happens in our sex lives, or some altered, for-your-pleasure version? Personally, I think real life stories are much hotter than fiction. Don't you?

The truth is there was good reason for us to attend the show with his friends. I don't feel any need to expand on that.

I will tell you that my husband & I have become friends with Angevin & going out with him & his friends shouldn't raise any red flags about his sexual adequacy. Isn't everyone different? Can't I go out for drinks & have a good time with my bull if I want? I thought the buildup was super hot.. having to wait all night before getting to the action made it that much better if you ask me.

And as far as him having some kind of need to boast to his friends, not necessary. He's known those guys a long time, one since high school & Angevin has a long past with all kinds of hot stories they've known about. I guarantee, he didn't us there to convince anyone of anything.

Cuckolding is all about wives fucking men other than their husbands and we all know this can take on an infinite number of variations with this scenario being just one. I think this story is incredibly hot and would be very turned on with my wife hanging out with her bull and his friends... especially if they all were very aware of the situation. My wife has gone out with my friends for beers many times and although it's very innocent it's still a great turn-on.

Maybe the bull might even want to share your wife and loan her "services" out to his friends... hmmmm....

Mac and Custer are both highly intelligent people who give excellent advice - based on years of personal experience and discussions they have had with others.

Chemistry can build over the internet if there has been a lot of photos, telephone conversations, texting and web cam use; but a genuine guy will allow background checks because he has nothing to hide, and is keen to harvest the fruit you have offered him.

Long distance affairs are emotionally difficult, and the best ways is to move closer to each other or have regular extended holidays together. Mutual masturbaton on web cams from thousands of miles away does not make up for lack of physical touch.

Sometimes, a cuckold needs to put his wife on the plane and send her off for 2-3 weeks to be with her on-line bull in his home town. She stays until the craving in her loins has been truly satisfied, and she has enough stories to entertain her hubby for many weeks until she can return for another visit.

iPlay said:
Thanks, I love my boots!

Angevin came over in the morning. It was just after 8. I was completely at ease because I felt like I knew him already. So, my only concerns were, is he comfortable with me & my husband(sheplays)? And when can I get this dude's pants?

My cuck had breakfast to order waiting on my bull when he arrived. We offered it to him, but that would wait. We went back to the bedroom and quickly started by kissing. This lasted about 5 minutes before he took off his clothes & I asked to suck his cock. I did & then he fucked me. It was awesome. I had been waiting for that for months. Damn, I had been needing that for a long time.

Then, I went out to the living room & put my cuck's face in my pussy so he could taste & smell my new lover. I rushed him a little because Angevin was waiting for his breakfast. I brought his breakfast to him & we talked while he ate. I swear, I wanted to feed it to him lol. This is how much I wanted to serve this dude, it's crazy. I held back though

So, we talked a little more & before I knew it we were fucking again. I was so wet & he kept getting hard. It was so fun! We fucked 2 more times. After that I called my cuck in to suck my pussy some more. While he was doing that I leaned over to Angevin & kissed him. We kissed & I rubbed his cock the whole time. I was also quietly telling him how much I love fucking him, etc while my cuck was eating me. I knew my husband could hear me saying these things to him. It was so hot. Then, Angevin was hard again. So, my husband finished, sat down. Angevin fucked me again. It's hard to describe how he fucks, but it's exactly what I prefer. We were perfect together.

So, later that night, Angevin came back to the hotel. I was all dressed up & ready to go out with him. Cuck would be driving us, but I swear I didn't want to leave without fucking him first, but we had plans & so I didn't say anything at that point. We all headed out to the car. Angevin & I hopped in the backseat. I couldn't stay off of him..and then I did end up saying I wanted to go back to the hotel before we went to the club, but he said we couldn't & I knew that..so I knew I would just have to wait lol So, we kissed more & then he pulled me over onto his lap there in the backseat, facing him. We kissed and rubbed on each other like a couple of teenagers lol. My husband was doing great, driving us around town. I knew he could hear some of the things I was telling Angevin. He could hear us laughing in between kissing. It must have been crazy for him, but he did great. Was the perfect cuck :)

We showed up at the club & met up with his friends. We all went in & had a great time. We sat down for a really awesome show & were touching and/or kissing through the whole thing. I knew we had limited time so I was so ready to get him back to the hotel. If we'd had all night to spend together, I know we would have put on a show of our own on the dance floor later ;) NEXT TIME! lol

So, the show ended & we decided it was time to head back. We had been drinking, but weren't wasted. It was late though. We made out the whole way back to the hotel room, which was about 20 minutes. I was so ready to rip his clothes off by the time we got there. Cuck pulled us right up to the door and we both hopped out of the backseat. Angevin made a comment about the people at the desk knew what we were doing. lol We rushed to the elevator..which is one of those clear glass elevators & I hung on him & we kissed the whole way up to the top floor. We got out of the elevator & almost ran to the room lol I noticed Angevin was already taking his shirt off before we hit the door! That was awesome.

So, we went straight to the bedroom & kissed. He told me to get down on all fours and suck his cock, so I did. Yum, I love sucking his cock. I kept looking up at him & I would pull away to get a good look at his face every so often & precum would string from his cock to my mouth. When I looked up at him it reminded me of this picture I have of him that I masturbate to sometimes, so I was really enjoying it! He actually mentioned that picture at the time..he knows me well. He then had me move to the bed & got on hands & knees, pulled my clothes off so that my ass was pointing to the door. He had me suck his cock like that so that it would be the first thing my husband saw when he walked in the door. I got into that. And he told me later he was watching my ass in the mirror lol So, my husband took forever..I think he was downstairs smoking or something & we ended up fucking before he got back to the room. We knew it was late & he would have to leave after this round, so Angevin & I took our time. It made it so good. He fucked me for about an hour. We talked a bit. I made my cuck go down on me again & then Angevin got dressed, we said our goodbyes & he left.

After he left I sat on my husband's face & then let him fuck me. I couldn't feel his tiny dick & he could barely feel me..just the way he likes it. My perfect cuck got what he wanted at the end of that long day.. to fuck his hotwife's sloppy, wet cheating pussy. ;)
And you say I'm the writer :)
You're absolutely amazing, y'know that?

Angevin said:
And you say I'm the writer :)
You're absolutely amazing, y'know that?

:) You just made my day.

I remember one late night letter a few months ago..oh my..just one example that proves you're a talented writer. You have a way with words that would be hard to beat.

Are psychopaths more common than most people think...?

Angevin and Iplay—

Re. your reply (Angevin) to my initial post in this thread:

Angevin said:
Well...sure...I'm a little crazy but ["potential psychopath" was pretty] strong, bro.

Yes... sorry about that. Admittedly that was at one extreme end of the possibilities, given that Iplay didn't know you other than via her online communications. But, such people may be more common that most folks think. An interesting and sobering article on it, which originally appeared in Science News, is:

"The Predator’s Gaze: Scientists Explore the Frightening World of Psychopaths"

which can be found here:

The predator's gaze: scientists explore the frightening world of psychopaths. - Free Online Library

It includes (this is shortened):

“Porter measured psychopathy using a tool called the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R). PCL-R scores range from 0 to 40. Most people in the general population score no more than 5 on this test. Hare estimates that 1 percent score at least 30. Researchers typically use scores of 30 and above to indicate psychopathy, as Porter did.”

And (this is a direct quote, unshortened):

“Not all psychopaths resort to violence. Highly intelligent people with psychopathic personalities find fertile, nonviolent opportunities in conning and manipulating others, in Porter's view.”

“There's currently a bull market in corporate psychopaths, according to psychologist Paul Babiak of HRBackOffice, an industrial-consulting firm in Hopewell Junction, N.Y. Organizations undergoing major changes, such as downsizing or mergers, provide a chaotic atmosphere that savvy psychopaths exploit, Babiak holds. They cozy up to a firm's power brokers, manipulate coworkers, and intimidate underlings on their way up the corporate ladder, stealing everything possible along the way.”

C.L. comment: If the "about one percent" number for the percentage of the population at large being actual or potential psychopaths is anywhere near right, that's rather a lot of people. It may sound like a small percentage, but in a modest-size city (or large town) of, say, 200 thousand, that would translate to roughly 2,000 (obviously) or, if evenly divided between males and females, something like 1,000 men.

That does not mean one should be paranoid, of course, but it's something to be aware of when meeting others for the first time.

Good to hear your sexual encounter was successful (way more than merely successful, it sounds like). In fact, it sounds really steamy :cool:.

Congratulations to both of you, and to your cuckold as well, Iplay, who seems to have handled it really well :p.

—Custer

I was just being a smart ass when I said that Custer ;) I think you're absolutely right in that one should be as careful he/she can be. This goes for everyone involved. One never knows.

And yes, it was a resounding success.

Users who are viewing this thread