My Husband's Demand

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I was just waking up when my husband stood by the bed stroking his raging cock I was trying to rise from the bed when he pushed me back. He was more aroused when the short low cut nighty rose to my waist from the pushback ******** my pussy. What excited him more that I just shaved it the night before He dropped on me, ****** my legs open and within seconds had his cum covered cock in my cunt He fucked me hard very hard Didn't take long for his cum to deposit in me.
He pulled out wiped his cock dry on my nighty and went to the shower When he returned to the bedroom and dressed he demanded that I take a visiting colleague out to lunch and show him the city's historical landmarks
I WANT YOU TO WEAR A SHORT SLIT SKIRT WITH STRAPPED NYLONS NO BRA NO PANTY TOP IS LOW CUT
do you understand me To make sure I understood he slapped me . I always obey my darling man because I love him
Around noon the doorbell rang and the colleagues chauffeur guided me to the limo. He opened the car door and helped me unto the seat My skirt had risen as I sat next to my Husband's colleague He kissed me and I returned the kiss The limo was now in motion and exchanged some chat Wasn't long I felt his hand between my legs there was nothing I could do because I was fulfilling my Husband's demand I opened his zipper reached into his pants touching already a hard cock I was trying to get it out
OH GOD WHAT SIZE COCK was ******* in front of me. I gave him a hj when he demanded for me to
SUCK IT I leaned down and sucked his dick into my mouth. Within seconds he ejaculated down my throat He lifted my top ******* my tits to his massaging hands AAAAAAHHHH YYYEESS I was getting turned on as I laid back on the seat spreading for him. He pushed the skirt up to my waist and seeing my gartered nylons he squirted on them
YOU ARE THE ***** as he said you are A SLUT WIFE He was getting hard quickly and then
OOOOHH FUCK as he pushed his hard cock into my needy cunt
So much more happened after the limo dropped us of at his hotel

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Krprice58
Great story

Helga said:
I was just waking up when my husband stood by the bed stroking his raging cock. ..... It didn't take long for [him] to deposit [his cum] in me.
Hm.... it sounds like your husband is a premature ejaculator.
Helga said:
He pulled out, wiped his cock dry on my nighty and went to the shower. When he returned to the bedroom and dressed, he demanded I take a visiting colleague out to lunch and show him the city's historical landmarks. I WANT YOU TO WEAR A SHORT SLIT SKIRT, WITH STRAPPED NYLONS, NO BRA, NO PANTIES, WITH A LOW-CUT TOP, do you understand me? [he said.]
I guess there was no doubt what your husband wanted you to show his colleague....
Helga said:
To make sure I understood, he slapped me. I always obey my darling man because I love him.
That was wife abuse. You might love "your darling man," but slapping you across the face was not an expression by him of love for you.
Helga said:
Around noon the doorbell rang, and his colleague's chauffeur guided me to the limo. He opened the car door and helped me unto the seat. My skirt had risen as I sat next to my Husband's colleague. He kissed me, and I returned the kiss The limo was now in motion, and we exchanged some chat. It wasn't long before I felt his hand between my legs. there was nothing I could do because I was fulfilling my Husband's demand. I opened his zipper.... OH GOD WHAT A SIZE COCK was ******* in front of me. I gave him a [blow job] when he demanded I SUCK IT. I leaned down and sucked his dick into my mouth. Within seconds, he ejaculated down my throat.
Hm.... it sounds like your husband's colleague is also a premature ejaculator.
Helga said:
He lifted my top, ******** my tits to his massaging hands. AAAAAAHHHH YEESS.... I was getting turned on as I laid back on the seat, spreading for him. He pushed my skirt up to my waist and, seeing my gartered nylons, he squirted on them.
Jeez.... even though you had given him a blow job, he still ejaculated prematurely (again).

I hope what followed included at least one good orgasm for you. But, what happened with your husband's colleague taking you out to lunch, then you showing him the historical landmarks of your city...? Did he renege on that, leaving you hungry...?

Last edited: