My husband's nephews soccermatch

• Thread starterMaxinJane
  • Start date

MaxinJane

Enjoy sharing my Wife!
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2023
U.S.

Last saturday me and my husband went to his nephews soccermatch, we do that from time to time to support him.

It was a nice and sunny day so i decided just to wear a bleu nice g-string and push-up bra simple slip-on dress and some high heels.
My husbands nephew is just around 18 and always very excited about soccer and when i come to visit his matches.
So we went there and we are waiting for the game to start as the did their warmup and at some point the match started and we
started to watch the match, the game went on going on after the half time break.
At some point i had to take a pee and i was searching for a toilet to go to but im not really familair with the soccer club.
so i took the first door i can get into and i gues its the teams dressing room for the the players since there is all bags and clothes and
a really sweaty male smell.

I went to the toilet and locked it behind me and slide down my string and go n hv my pee.
I dont really know why maybe it was becuase of the smell from the male sweat that got me turned on some how.
I couldnt help after i was finished my pee to strart to touch my little pussy and rubbing it a bit i was enjoying myself there n just start getting a bit
dreamy n horny. i must hv lost the time a bit couse i could start hearing the teams getting back into the dressing rooms i was schocked and didnt know what to do.
i tried to be quiet and hoping no one had to go so they wouldnt notice me being here, but at some point some one wanted to open the door and couldnt.
He was asking hey who is in here i need to go but i just kept quiet. he was now really trying to open the door and some others and they kept asking who is in there.
at some point i saw the lock turning i dont know how they manage to do that but they did and opened the door i was kinda shy to see 4 teen boy's standing in front of me with naked
torso and just wearing there soccer shorts. I must say maybe cuase i just played with my pussy that they looked good and fit for their age but i was kinda shy being there.

They where yelling and seemed so excited they where talking to me but i wasnt really clear what they where saying i just wanted to get out of there. i wanted to walk out the toiler and then i noticed
its not only the 4 teen boys there but it was the whole soccer team who came back and then there where like 16 teen boys some of them only wearing there boxxer yelling and being all excited seeing me there
i felt so shy having to walk tru all those guys, at some point one of them behind me yelled at me and when i turned around i was shocked to see he had my g-string in his hand omg i forgot about it getting all dreamy playing with
my pussy before. they were even more excited i could see them all look at me with there eye's i was so shy i didnt know what to do, i could feel one of them trying to pull up my slipdress but i tried to keep it down, but more joint and at
some point they saw my naked ass and they going wild pulling it higher i didnt know what to do so i went down in a almost on my knees just to try to cover it, but as soon as i did they came stand all around me.
i could see some of them having something growing in there boxxers or soccer short i was getting scared and they kept trying to touch me everywhere they could i felt hands touching my ass and boobies or trying to pull the dress.
i didnt know where to look but at some point some of them started to take out their teen cocks omg! at some point i felt a finger over my little pussy and i could help but let out a lil moan.

i didnt know why but i was starting to feel horny again seeing all those horny teens ready but i felt shy too im 43yr and they all around 18 years omg. i closed my eyes for a moment and when i opend it again some of them came in front of me
with theire cocks and i dont know why but i opend my mounth and started to suck one of them of and hold another cock in each hand omg what was i doing! they all started to get their cocks out now or just got complete naked and stand around me.
i kept switching the cocks i wa using i was just getting so horny in the meanwhile i was being fingere already sometimes getting different fingers inside from different guys at the same time i was dripping wet down there.
I kept moaning while sucking those teen cocks hard everywhere i looked there where naked teen torso's and teen cocks i felt like a little slut.
At some point they got me off and took of the dress and bra too so was only still wearing the heals omg im naked myself between all these horny teens they then lay me down on a massage table, as soon as i lay down i had young cocks all around me again some cover my face so i started sucking again and try to grab a cock in my hand again.
I felt some guys grabbing my boobies and licking my nipples i felt hands everywhere...i felt my leggs being opend and put high with my high heels stil on when i opend my i eyes i was shocked to see my husbands nephew standing between my legs with his big hard teen cock.

Looking at me horny i felt so shy i wanted to beg him now but i could only moan feeling all those cocks and hands, i felt his cock push against my little pussy and he looked at me and he just shoved it as deep as he could omg i was getting strethced
by his big teen cock i could feel it slide out and in of my pussy slowy i keept moaning for it it felt so good while i felt shy or ashamed this was happening to me im getting gangbanged by my husbands nephew and his hole team omg!
He kept pounding my little pussy hard i could feel the cock inside my mounth was almost about to cum so i sucked his cock very hard and made him cum in my mouth he cummed alot it was dripping down my chin a bit, it made me so horny swallow his teen cock i couldnt get enough
tried to clean his cock n sucking a bit more to get out whats still inside. as soon as it was gone i had another cock in my mouth again. My nephew was almost about to cum to so i took the cock out my mouth begging him to fuck my little pussy hard and deep begging him to cum inside of me omg
i didnt know what i was doing any more... i kept getting his big cock out and ramed it inside again deep untill he exploded inside my little pussy i felt so horny feeling his cum being sprayed deep inside my belly. I begged for another cock and within a few sec the next cock was going inside of me again.
I was getting banged by so many guys and had so many cock in my mouth i started to kinda fade away i kept cum maybe it was to much for me, but they put me on the floor again but this time on my arms and knees and pulling my ass high i just tought they gonna do me doggy like this, i tried to look to the back and see a bit teen cock coming
i was shocked i felt it pushing again my little asshole omg! i could feel his teen cock slide in slowy but deep untill i felt his balls againt my pussy my eye's just rolles away when doing anal omg im being used by these 18 yr old as a total gangbang *****,

but i cant help it I feel so honry i dont care anymore what they do to me, while he was banging my little ass i got over a cock again to suck so i open my mouth and get back to sucking hard again while getting fucked anal hard. i could fell myself fading away again i just felt like cumming all the time. i dont know how many
times all of them had fucked me or how many times they came inside of on me or how many loads i swallod by the time i got back to senses again, i couldnt move i was wasted they took me to the showers and showerd me got me back my string bra and dress, i gave all of them a kiss and a quick grab at their cocks.
they cant wait to see me show up next time at a soccer match..

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts and cuckedjay