• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian MOM , she is a slut , isnt she ?

• Thread startertoocoolguy22
  • Start date

toocoolguy22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2011
she is my mom , she is a slut , y ? , becuz , my dad is a cuck , so m i

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC10021.jpg
    SDC10021.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,503
  • SDC10837.jpg
    SDC10837.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,498
I don't know what sickens me more. The fact that your trying to get comments about your mother so you can get your rocks off. Or the pathetic way you write your posts. Learn to write a respectable post you dip shit! You make me sick!

hey valentine , i m sure , ur kids will be very happy knowing dat their mom was fucked and abused by other men , i m sure u will smell ur daughters panties , when she looks at ur wimp cock , so fuckin mind ur own business , if u think u r a great person , go to some other god loving and religious sites and leave this one , for the ppl who wanna talk about such stuff , this site can do without u

Everything else aside, and I get the feeling this subject will stir up some emotions, why does your father being cuckolded mean that you have been cuckolded?

Yep, she looks like a slut, all right. Tell us more about her. I suspect there are more Indian cucks than just about any other group of people, part of the colonial mind set. I bet she loves fat white cock, doesn't she. Fat white cock looks as good in Indian women as fat black cock looks in white women. Must be the contrast. Anyway, I like her. Show us more and tell us more. This could be a hot thread!

Dad and son watching as mom and daughter inlaw get fucked, tag teamed, dp'd and creampied by some bulls just keeps going through my head.

toocoolguy22 said:
hey valentine , i m sure , ur kids will be very happy knowing dat their mom was fucked and abused by other men , i m sure u will smell ur daughters panties , when she looks at ur wimp cock , so fuckin mind ur own business , if u think u r a great person , go to some other god loving and religious sites and leave this one , for the ppl who wanna talk about such stuff , this site can do without u

First off, nobody said anything about god or religion. You dumb shit. It don't
take that kind of thinking to know that your a disturbed individual. Come on
man. Look at yourself. And what the hell else are you going on about. Sniffing
my daughters panties? Her looking at my wimpy dick? What else is on your mind?
Is that your confession for when you have a daughter? Is that what your gonna
do? Let her look at your wimpy cock and smell her panties? Your really sad. And
just for your info, I don't see many people on this sight talking about this
kind of topic. So it seems that your the odd one out bub. But nice try on trying
to twist it around. Word of advice, it never works out on trying to turn the
tables on someone. It will most often come around to bite you in the ass. So
cool yourself down! Mamas boy! Oh, and keep up the decent work on your spelling.
You almost didn't make a fool of yourself. Now go and watch a pile of dog shit
until it's fossilized.

mods , delete this thread , some ppl , jus wont late me njoy in peace

No honor among thieves?

Anyway, there is a King and Queen of a tiny Pacific Island. One day, washed ashore, is a Sears Catalog, complete with furniture fit for Royalty. So, they order by mail two wonderful recliners to be used as thrones to replace the thatched thrones that they currently have. The thrones arrive by ship during a cyclone, and the King and Queen decide not to formally christen their new thrones until the weather is clear. But, living in a tiny thatched hut, they have no room for them, nor do they want to put them in the rain. So their servants tie the new thrones to some of the bamboo poles over their existing thrones. The weather worsens, causing the collapse of the thatched hut, dropping the new thrones onto the King and Queen still sitting on their old thrones. They die instantly.

The moral of the story? People that live in Grass Houses shouldn't store thrones.

I've read this thread with amusement, ergo the above variant on the Glass Houses theme. I cannot understand how the perversion of one is more or less legitimate than the perversion of another. Some perversions may be illegal, and for at least that reason, should be avoided at all costs. But silence is better than confrontation when one does not agree with the lifestyle of another, especially on forums such as these.

To imagine that the individual is posting his mother? Perhaps it is the husband posting his wife, covering it by saying it's his mother. Perhaps it's an older family member or a friend, covering it by the same guise. Men that enjoy the concept of other men fucking their wives, many going through with it, don't seem to be in the moral position to cast judgement on others. (Hey guys, I'm in the same boat, that's why I'm a member, it's a bittersweet thing).

Honor among thieves.