• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian Wife becoming a hotwife next week!

• Thread starterViz79
  • Start date

Viz79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2011
She's met a guy from work and I've said she can fuck him while Im at work next week. They'll probably do it in our marital bed - can't wait to hear how it goes from her. I think may get up to a lot of doggy style which seriously gets me hot :) If it happens again, she'll let me video I think. So excited - here she is attached!

DSC_0127.jpg DSC_0142.jpg DSC_0218.jpg DSC_0245.jpg DSC_0228.jpg

• Love
Reactions: greatview, IctRider, Benztech and 16 others
What a petite sexy little thing she is ! HOT lil body too ! Her eyes are amazing ! I can see her on her knees with my dick in her mouth looking up at me with those beautiful eyes . How excited you must be to get to see that sexy lil thing getting fucked first hand . Keep us posted .

Reactions: greatview
Oh ya she is so hot and sweet innocent young lady. You are a lucky man. Cant wait until her coworker blows a huge load into her hopefully bareback.

Last edited:
zippless said:
Uh ya she is so hot and sweet innocent young lady. You are a lucky man. Cant wait until her coworker blows a huge load into her hopefully bareback.

He wanted to go bareback and I'd love to see that but she's not on the pill - so condoms it is for now :p

Wow very hot shes got a great body and beautiful face i cant wait to see the pics and videos of this too bad her coworker cant go bareback and shoot a load of hot cum in her

Viz79 said:
He wanted to go bareback and I'd love to see that but she's not on the pill - so condoms it is for now :p

Think they'll remember in the heat of the moment? Keep us updated.

Viz79 said:
She's met a guy from work and I've said she can fuck him while Im at work next week. They'll probably do it in our marital bed - can't wait to hear how it goes from her. I think may get up to a lot of doggy style which seriously gets me hot :) If it happens again, she'll let me video I think. So excited - here she is attached!

Great! I wish I could be the next in her line

any updates?

How did this go?

as you see , again a dreamer and wasting our time, no updates. so many fakers here like this

Not a dreamer still at it years down the line but I'm sorry as I forgot I posted this thread!

Reactions: NostalgicCuck
Viz79 said:

WOW what a hot looking little wife she looks to be, pretty face and a subpurb figure this guy that will be enjoying her next week is a lucky guy, I hope he doesn't disappoint her, I've shared my wife several times but she has met others alone only a couple times and that was allways such an exciting thought for me, I think you will enjoy videoing her having sex if /when you get that chance, is he aware that you know he is going to fuck her? I gotta look at her pictures again and think about whats going to happen

Viz79 said:

Good for all
Will you share her in the near future?

Reactions: cuckedsenior
She has a regular boyfriend she sees. Probably a hook up at a hotel this weekend. Drives me crazy thinking about it!

Reactions: NostalgicCuck and cuckedsenior
h5t6ca said:
Good for all
Will you share her in the near future?
She is very hot what a perfect body

Viz79 said:
She has a regular boyfriend she sees. Probably a hook up at a hotel this weekend. Drives me crazy thinking about it!
Tell us the story. What she's done, how you felt

We've been swapping for over two years now actually. So I do try and find out as much as I can - they do fuck bareback and tend to kiss so much my wife tends to come back with swollen lips!

A lot of missionary, cowgirl, she enjoyed him standing on the side of the bed and ramming her too. Apparently a ton of foreplay kissing touching and then fucking a few times over the hotel stay. Makes me go wild thinking of it...

More recently he's fucked her deep missionary with her feet on his chest and she's loved that too. And also popping her legs to the side and fucking her sideways...

Reactions: orlandoflorida and NostalgicCuck
Viz79 said:

She is so sexy what a great body

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Have more pics and stories!

Reactions: DEOD and Domfrank
Another view

DSCF4056.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Domfrank and IctRider

Users who are viewing this thread