• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian Wife had her first multi-o with white guy

• Thread starterindiancuk
  • Start date

indiancuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2012
I am Ravi,32 yrs and she is Riya, 28 yrs old, both from India and living in Singapore. She is too hot in bed - I was never able to hold-on to match her thrust and would cum pretty soon for her liking. I would compensate for that by lots of oral action. However, I always wanted her to have orgasm while being pumped hard.

I floated the idea that we could enjoy with a third guy. She agreed after some hesitation. Her two conditions, the guy should be stranger and better if he is White. She always had fantasy for white men.

We posted CL ad and finalized a visitor from Canada(If he is on this forum, requested to get in touch). He sent across his cock pic and that was enough for us to pay him a visit at his hotel. Nick was around 38 yrs old, fit looking. He had put maroon color shirt and shorts. Wife was not sure if we should proceed. We anyway proceeded to his room. He was very gentle and non-pushy. He told let's have chat and some wine and beer, only if she is comfortable we shall proceed. After some wine, she opened up and started taking interest in general talk we were having. At this point I excused myself to go to bathroom, and stayed there longer than usual to listen what was the conversation like. Within a minute Nick asked her if she would like some massage and guided her to bed and made her lie down. When I came out he was massaging her feet and she was face down and breathing heavily.

This was such an unbelievable experience for me. She had never been with any other guy before. Nick was skilled lover. He slowly moved up to her thighs and slowly gestured to remove her 3/4th, which she did in no time. I was feeling so damn hot. As he kept massaging, her breathing got heavier. Nick removed her bra and started playing with her perky nipples. Within no time her hand was searching for his dick and started rubbing it from outside.
Now they both locked lips ans and spent more than couple of intimate minutes at it as they felt the crotch of each other. She reached out and unzipped to remove his shorts. I was astounded to see a big white dick before my eyes. It was easily 50% longer and thicker than mine. My wife went crazy looking at it and went straight to put in in her mouth, which she had to stretch.

After about 15 minutes of they giving good mouth to each other, Nick positioned her in doggy. I laid on the side caressing her boobs. She was ecstatic to feel big throbbing cock at the entrance of her pussy. At that point she told me ' I love you for this'. As Nick pressed it in she felt pain as she had never been stretched so much. However, just after two strokes she enjoyed it like crazy, and started making loud noise, I had never heard her making before. Nick pounded her pussy hard for just 5 minutes and she erupted loudly and dug her nails in my arms( mark left even couple of weeks after)
Nick did not stop there. He just held her ass steady and kept thrusting with different speeds. she just went on and on. For about after 10 minutes she cried loudly. I asked if it was paining she said , "no, I am loving it. I think I will die of happiness" Nick changed position and fucked her made her cum again in missionary. I was realizing how hard she needs to be fucked which I could not do. They both changed postponed and fucked for 50 long minutes - hardcore sex. Finally Nick came and by that time she was trembling but laughing glowing.

I asked her how many times she came. She said she could not count - it seemed like continuous twitching of her pussy and body. It was minimum four times as she clenched me that many times before I sat on the sides to have beer and let them continue having steamy sex.

Our life has changed for good since then..... She remembers Nick every time we have sex...Some white guys are great fuckers with big cocks. I am witness to it.

This is 100% true my own experience. Hope genuine people add their experiences. This is not common occurrence for Indian couples. I suggest all indian couples to try interracial. It so hot.

Any indian cuckolds or bulls having experience with indian couples. was your ecperience similar with regards to making her orgasm?

Hi, I'm a good-looking 31 year old white guy living in Singapore. I do notice that a lot of Indian ladies, young and old, give me looks here. Two weeks ago I was at Attica, a nightclub in Clarke Quay, and there were these two Indian women dancing together. They were both wearing VIP badges and there was an Indian guy standing near them. I saw that one of the women smiled at me, so I danced need her, and we danced without physical contact for a while.

At this point the Indian guy must have realized that these women prefer white cock, so he stopped trying to get the women's attention. I'm not sure if that guy was local or from India, or if he even knew the women (maybe even a cuckold bf). In any case, at one point the two women walked a bit away from me, dancing 5 meter away from me, and I wasn't sure whether to follow them. Then the Indian guy gave me a tap on my shoulder and gesticulated that I should follow them. So I caught up to the woman who smiled at me before and she happily danced with me again. Perhaps it's a cultural thing that Indian ladies want to be "pursued" by their suitors? In any case, the Indian guy has accepted his position that he had no chance with these ladies, so he helped to give this Indian lady what she craved: a white guy.

At this point things got wild. My dance with the lady became more physical, we danced intimately, and grinding against each other. The crowd around us in the nightclub was watching us as an interracial pair, and the Indian guy always stood a few metres away from us, watching us solemny. The lady was in a state of exstacy, dancing wildly, and grinding against me passionately. I touched her tights near her crotch with my hands and it made her really wild. I had some chances to touch her nice boobs too. At first she was reluctant to tongue-kiss with me, but soon enough we were frenching passionately. My penis has long since become rock hard, and she had plenty of opportunity to feel it, due to our close dancing and passionately grinding our groin areas against each other.

I suggested to her to come home with me, so that she could fully enjoy my cock. But she apologized and said she can't. I don't know the reason why she couldn't sleep with me, but she was really reluctant to say goodbye to me! She got some texts on her phone while we danced, and once I saw a message from a friend(?) of her asking her to come back to the VIP area. She very reluctantly gave me a deep kiss, and then disappeared in the crowd.

This was my first encounter with an Indian woman, and it left me hungry for more. indiancuk, if you need another white bull for your wife we can exchange pictures and maybe meet up to fuck her. You can find some pictures of me in my profile.

That's wonderful encounter you had. You should have exchanged phone nos.
I can tell you for the fact that majority of the women adore good looking white guys and are much more open than they are with Indian guys. Married working women are much bolder than single ones. My wife met a guy in the train and they exchanged nos after some talk. She ended up fucking him later. Try to follow this... Indian women will need little more efforts before they let that big cock of yours enter them... But they surely will if you have patience...

I did mean majority of indian women

Users who are viewing this thread