• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian Wife Loves White Cock

• Thread starterindiancuk
  • Start date

indiancuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2012
I am Ravi,32 yrs and she is Riya, 28 yrs old, both from India and living in Singapore. She is too hot in bed - I was never able to hold-on to match her thrust and would cum pretty soon for her liking. I would compensate for that by lots of oral action. However, I always wanted her to have orgasm while being pumped hard.

I floated the idea that we could enjoy with a third guy. She agreed after some hesitation. Her two conditions, the guy should be stranger and better if he is White. She always had fantasy for white men.

We posted CL ad and finalized a visitor from Canada(If he is on this forum, requested to get in touch). He sent across his cock pic and that was enough for us to pay him a visit at his hotel. Nick was around 38 yrs old, fit looking. He had put maroon color shirt and shorts. Wife was not sure if we should proceed. We anyway proceeded to his room. He was very gentle and non-pushy. He told let's have chat and some wine and beer, only if she is comfortable we shall proceed. After some wine, she opened up and started taking interest in general talk we were having. At this point I excused myself to go to bathroom, and stayed there longer than usual to listen what was the conversation like. Within a minute Nick asked her if she would like some massage and guided her to bed and made her lie down. When I came out he was massaging her feet and she was face down and breathing heavily.

This was such an unbelievable experience for me. She had never been with any other guy before. Nick was skilled lover. He slowly moved up to her thighs and slowly gestured to remove her 3/4th, which she did in no time. I was feeling so damn hot. As he kept massaging, her breathing got heavier. Nick removed her bra and started playing with her perky nipples. Within no time her hand was searching for his dick and started rubbing it from outside.
Now they both locked lips ans and spent more than couple of intimate minutes at it as they felt the crotch of each other. She reached out and unzipped to remove his shorts. I was astounded to see a big white dick before my eyes. It was easily 50% longer and thicker than mine. My wife went crazy looking at it and went straight to put in in her mouth, which she had to stretch.

After about 15 minutes of they giving good mouth to each other, Nick positioned her in doggy. I laid on the side caressing her boobs. She was ecstatic to feel big throbbing cock at the entrance of her pussy. At that point she told me ' I love you for this'. As Nick pressed it in she felt pain as she had never been stretched so much. However, just after two strokes she enjoyed it like crazy, and started making loud noise, I had never heard her making before. Nick pounded her pussy hard for just 5 minutes and she erupted loudly and dug her nails in my arms( mark left even couple of weeks after)
Nick did not stop there. He just held her ass steady and kept thrusting with different speeds. she just went on and on. For about after 10 minutes she cried loudly. I asked if it was paining she said , "no, I am loving it. I think I will die of happiness" Nick changed position and fucked her made her cum again in missionary. I was realizing how hard she needs to be fucked which I could not do. They both changed postponed and fucked for 50 long minutes - hardcore sex. Finally Nick came and by that time she was trembling but laughing glowing.

I asked her how many times she came. She said she could not count - it seemed like continuous twitching of her pussy and body. It was minimum four times as she clenched me that many times before I sat on the sides to have beer and let them continue having steamy sex.

Our life has changed for good since then..... She remembers Nick every time we have sex...Some white guys are great fuckers with big cocks. I am witness to it.

This is 100% true my own experience. Hope genuine people add their experiences. This is not common occurrence for Indian couples. I suggest all indian couples to try interracial. It so hot.

That is a great post Ravi. It sounds as though you all had a great time. I think that Indian women are very sexy. You watching some white guy fuck your pretty wife sounds incredible.

My wife is a fair skin blonde and my favorite thing is to watch her fucking with black guys. It is very taboo here (US) for white women, especially married white women, to spread their legs for black men. My wife loves being a slut for the black guys.

Does your wife plan on making her pussy available to more white guys? Did you take your cock out and play with it while you watched your wife being fucked? I always do.

If you want to exchange stories privately, let me know. My wife has been fucking other men for over 20 years.

Rob

I agree we indians are natural cuckolds to white men

There have been more...

unclem said:
Very hot story... I hope you and she try this again and again.
Any pictures of your Indian goddess for us to see?

Check my album. That's her riding Nick in her 3rd encounter. Nick told in our first meet that once that once the pussy is out of the bag there is no looking back. He was so right we have had some interesting encounters. Canadian, New Zelander, Eurasian...

Nice history..

I'm at singapore. Maybe see you around.

Bye

Users who are viewing this thread