• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian wife

• Thread starter7_&&1
  • Start date
ah , i definitely have a substantial submissive streak , but so does my wife. I suppose thats how the idea of cuckoldry cultivated , wanting to watch her dominated.

My niece , she is something. She is a fiesty creature who turned 19 this may. I think my wife is hot and u seem to agree but my niece is the polar opposite of her and HOT. My wife is more "Voluptuous" and traditionally indian (thats exotic for you) looking whereas my niece is tall (about 5'7-5'8) slim and fair skinned. She barely looks indian most people assume she's either mixed or italian. And yeah I , my wife and her talk about sex freely.

Great curves on her!!

7_&&1 said:
My wife is more "Voluptuous" and traditionally indian (thats exotic for you) .

If you've read my posts widely then one think you'll notice is I think WOMEN are 'hot'. All colours, many sizes, tall, short, all hair types. Your niece sounds beautiful, and a delightful contrast to your wife. There is a TV series here in UK that has a tall slightly-Indian looking actress aged 19 (although she dresses younger). I'll think of your niece when I see her on screen again.

Your house would certainly be a lovely place to be a house guest if I were ever in your country. :) Contact me by PM if you want to chat a bit more privately.

for ur wife and ur niece

7_&&1 said:
@ Greymaster - Thanks for the pic:)

@ Geeemale - We are based in pune. Where are you located? - a question my wife too wants to ask.... Btw my wife was so impressed with your cock she actually showed it to my niece (she lives with us) , who loved it too:)

:) am glad your women like my cock. Here is one more for them..i hope they would like to share it coz i like two hot mouths on my cock head.
btw, we are at bangalore...not too far from pune..so there is something possible here..hmm ;)

i would def like for you to watch or i could just make you watch as your wife sucks my cock and then i would fuck her real good while you masturbate (just paraphrasing)

what would you want me to do?

I'd like to knock her up with my potent seed...mmmm

hi my yahoo d is tomaltar0712@yahoo.com, i m 3o year old male intrior designer from bangalor,from an well educated family, i can send u some of my nude pics of my 8" cock if u want to i can fulil all ur and ur wifes fantasies, try me

hey geemale,

I know ur on literotica.. i am surprised ur on for offer for other wives while ur wife is not

Ron

abvt75 said:
hey geemale,

I know ur on literotica.. i am surprised ur on for offer for other wives while ur wife is not

Ron

Thanks Ron, i didnt know i was that popular :D
Why is it surprising for you...its the choice of wife. If she wants it, she will get it;)

put the picture back up

Hi! 36Male bull From INDIA

Hi!7_&&1,
Would she be interested in an Indian bull. I would love to share her with u. U me and her in the same room. Contact me on the same yahoo id.

Hi ask her to chk my cock in my album...

Hi I am Rajj 29 Bull from Pune... Looking for discreet cucks...

Hi I am Rajj 29 Bull from Pune with social repute... Looking for discreet cucks... It should be private and confidential...

hi dears ...........

hi

very near u !!! wanna connect

Users who are viewing this thread