• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my indian wife

• Thread startersuresh99in
  • Start date
Dang! Wish I could give you twenty thumbs up for sharing those pics! You have a super hot wife there!:p

thanks for ur comments

no more comments?

Suresh

She is hot.. I loved her pics on Dark Cavern tooo

Ron

woooo grate yarrrrr lovely wife i am big fan your sweet wife i like her ceaut round asss ohhhh you know i am big fan your wife i love her in [fsi] dear

HI She is good can v friends. I m from Hyderabad.can i join u. 28 bull here.

ok veer we can be friends join me at yahoo

Hi! Suresh

This is pramod from Hyderabd. Your wife is sesy amn. Wish we could meet up some time. If not dd me at cplreemapramod@yahoo.com.

Many women who get married with such an arranged marriage and move out of India are not happy afterwards, because nothing is like what they have been promised and they are even alone and nobody is there to defend them and they don´t even know the laws of the country where they are living in.

Your wife looks really amazing and sexy. I'd love to give her a good time.

Nice panties in the last set of pics. Does she like anal?

Oh my goodness! Her belly is very sexy.

Indian women are as hot as any in the world, but they have some real cultural hang ups. I lived in Goa for a year back when I was a tough young paratrooper just out of Vietnam. I was 6'2, 180, blond haired and blue eyed of Swedish descent, and though I had a preference for dark skinned women, I managed to actually fuck very few of them because of their strong cultural restraints against female promiscuity. Meanwhile, Goa was full of hot young hippy chicks from Holland, Sweden, Canada, Britain, France, and the US, and they were fucking Indian boys like it was going out of style. I think if you want to turn her into a hot wife who fucks other men, you're going to have to get her away from home, preferably on vacation someplace other than India where there are lots of Western men and women. When she sees how the western women dress and act and the freedoms they enjoy sexually and otherwise, she might be tempted with your encouragement to fuck some western men. A fat white cock in her mouth and cunt would be a very pretty picture, don't you think?

a fat white cock in my brown wife id what i always wanted thats so awsome im a brown cuck wanna be

Hey cucky one.. are u looking for real? if so where u from and how to know more abt u?

hi

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic908.jpg
    pic908.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 721
hi

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic070V.jpg
    pic070V.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 736