• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My insatiable wife

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last night I had to work late and I knew that my wife Kris had invited her lover Gregg to our house, so I was bummed out that I was going to miss their lovemaking. I usually watch at least some of their sex, and I also listen from the hall or the other bedroom.

When I got home around 10, I heard them in the shower, and I could only imagine they were cleaning up after an hour or two of passionate fucking in the privacy of our bedroom.

Ten minutes later they came out of the bathroom totally naked, and I saw that Gregg's 9-inch cock was sticking straight up. My wife smiled and said hello, then playfully remarked how Gregg's dick had gotten "all hard again" while they were showering, adding "I can't send him home like this", with a mischievous grin.

My wife led him back inside the bedroom, slowly stroking his dick to keep it hard. She locked the door behind them and I heard her laughing and teasing Gregg as they moved around on the bed. I went to the spare room and grabbed a condom and I quickly unrolled it down my aching prick, then started jerking off. As Gregg pumped in and out of her, my wife was no longer laughing, but was moaning loudly, crying out that she couldn't get enough of Gregg's "big fucking cock !".

When she climaxed I started to cum as well, and I filled the tip of my rubber as Gregg continued moving his dick in and out of my insatiable wife's pussy. I listened for the next fifteen minutes to the sound of their fucking, and by the time Gregg grunted with his own climax, my condom was hanging almost completely off my softened prick.

I went to clean up and fell asleep in the spare bedroom as I heard the two lovers talking and playing in the room next door....

Andrew - very good post, some cucks will envy you while others would be concerned. Good that your wife has a regular lover that you are both comfortable with. :)

SquirmingSub said:
Andrew - very good post, some cucks will envy you while others would be concerned. Good that your wife has a regular lover that you are both comfortable with. :)

I agree that some married men envy me, while others would definitely be concerned. I've gotten many PMs from guys on this forum, and the split is about 50-50.

Even though I am mostly comfortable with my wife's relationship with Gregg, there are always times, depending on my mood, when it is difficult to watch or listen to their intense lovemaking. Especially when they are passionately kissing while Gregg's dick is inside her. Or when Kris teases him by slowly licking and nibbling all around his stomach before taking his cock into her mouth to suck on it.

And the first time I watched my wife climax at the same moment her lover was emptying his balls inside her, I almost stormed out of the house in anger and confusion. But as I said in some other posts, I have gotten used to dealing with my emotions for the most part. And I am happy that Kris is really enjoying sex with her lover, and it does excite me when I get to watch or listen. I usually have a great time jerking off too..... even when they are at Gregg's place and I can only imagine how he is enjoying himself by playing with my wife's gorgeous tits and sweet pussy in the privacy of his bedroom !

And therein lies the problem.

It's called jealousy.

I know it's tough, keep telling yourself "it's only sex - IT'S ONLY SEX - IT'S ONLY SEX".

Don't forget, for a female kissing is very important, it's not an emotional act - it's a physical act.

Reactions: purplejoys
Yes kissing is very important for women and I think its physical as well as emotional. I want to see them make love together. For me he better be kissing her and playing with at least one tit while he is emptying his balls into her. Looking into each other's eyes is a bonus. I feel unbelievably connected to the two of them when this happens. You never know she could conceive at this very moment and I think all children should be brought into this world with love.

Making love - for me, there is the problem it's not MAKING LOVE it's HAVING SEX.

The child thing, we're not even in the same book no less the same page.

I here you 2wheel. As a guy I feel the same way as you do that it is only sex, but here's the rub. Most, and I mean 98% of women CAN NOT separate sex and emotions. Especially when it is long term like years with a lover. To a woman, something like that could never be just a casual relationship. In their eyes they would be considered something along the lines of a second husband. Or other figure she was missing in her life and if she ever split it, or quit it, it would hurt her just like a divorce.

So, yes there is plausible reason for concern and or jealousy when you see your wife being very intimate with another man. No matter how much she loves you her heart can change. In a way all cuckolds are playing with fire!

I agree. Hence the rule 'no more than 2 times with the same guy', to help ensure no attachment.

4winds04 said:
I here you 2wheel. As a guy I feel the same way as you do that it is only sex, but here's the rub. Most, and I mean 98% of women CAN NOT separate sex and emotions. Especially when it is long term like years with a lover. To a woman, something like that could never be just a casual relationship. In their eyes they would be considered something along the lines of a second husband. Or other figure she was missing in her life and if she ever split it, or quit it, it would hurt her just like a divorce.

So, yes there is plausible reason for concern and or jealousy when you see your wife being very intimate with another man. No matter how much she loves you her heart can change. In a way all cuckolds are playing with fire!

This is why I often say that a wife with two men in her life, has two "husbands". The real husband should not interfere with the second marriage - his wife has to cater to the unique needs of her lover, she needs time/space away to grow the intimacy of the extra relationship.

A wife has to budget her time between her lover and her main squeeze who brings home the bacon.

Macho men make poor cuckolds, because they get too jealous.

Two husbands. The 'domestic' husband and the 'sexual' husband. The idea of more than one I'm on-board with, but 'husband' infers something deep and long term. For the purpose of this discussion, consider me the 'domestic' husband, the 'sexual' is limited as to not allow something deep and long term to occur. I don't care if she fucks a different guy every hour, but I do care if it's the same guy.

andrew1 said:
Even though I am mostly comfortable with my wife's relationship with Gregg, there are always times, depending on my mood, when it is difficult to watch or listen to their intense lovemaking. Especially when they are passionately kissing while Gregg's dick is inside her. ....

Really. I would think so...

andrew1 said:
.... And, the first time I watched my wife climax at the same moment her lover was emptying his balls inside her. I almost stormed out of the house in anger and confusion.

It's easy to see, that must have been hard...

andrew1 said:
But as I said in some other posts, I have gotten used to dealing with my emotions for the most part. And, I am happy that Kris is really enjoying sex with her lover, and it does excite me when I get to watch or listen.

You're a good cuckold for your wife, Andrew1...

andrew1 said:
I usually have a great time jerking off too..... even when they are at Gregg's place and I can only imagine how he is enjoying himself by playing with my wife's gorgeous tits and sweet pussy in the privacy of his bedroom!

As you should...

andrew1 said:
My wife smiled and said "Hello," [acknowledging my return home from work,] then playfully remarked how [her lover] Gregg's dick had gotten "all hard again" while they were showering, adding "I can't send him home like this", with a mischievous grin.

No, no... of course not...

andrew1 said:
My wife led him back inside the bedroom, slowly stroking his dick to keep it hard. She locked the door behind them and I heard her laughing and teasing Gregg as they moved around on the bed.

Nice...

andrew1 said:
I went to the spare room and grabbed a condom and I quickly unrolled it down my aching prick, then started jerking off. As [I heard] Gregg pumping in and out of my wife, she was no longer laughing, but was moaning loudly, crying out that she couldn't get enough of Gregg's "big fucking cock!"

Interesting. Does your wife require you always to wear a condom while you masturbate, in your spare bedroom, listening to her fuck her lover passionately...?

Or, do you do that voluntarily to eliminate the need to sleep in your own wet spot, then change the sheets in the morning...?

andrew1 said:
When she climaxed I started to cum as well, and I filled the tip of my rubber as Gregg continued moving his dick in and out of my insatiable wife's pussy.

Perfect. That's classic cuckold behavior...

andrew1 said:
I listened for the next fifteen minutes to the [continued] sound of their fucking. By the time Gregg grunted with his own climax, my condom was hanging almost completely off my softened prick. I went to clean up then fell asleep in the spare bedroom, as I heard the two lovers talking and playing in the room next door.

Good orgasms were had by all...

Users who are viewing this thread