5.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 391
Great photos, thanks.

HobartDomMale said:
smoking hot .....

Saraha said:
I second that.

I'll third that !!! WOW

However I do have one question for you ... looking at the threads you have posted it seems she is your 3rd or 4th wife you have claimed on this forum ... you do get around :p

She is so fucking hot...I'm here in my office jo looking at her...but we all want to see her naked and maybe more.:)
...show her to us naked :)

She is beautiful! And her boyfriend is very handsome too! Thank you for sharing and thank you for leaving me wanting more! She has a beautiful body and I keep checking back to see more of her.. waiting and wanting and getting so hot about it!

Wow. They are both very hot

where are the creampie pics?

Crusingc,

crusingc said:
Hope you guys like the pics [of my wife]. Her name is Olivia.

Thanks for posting the photos of your wife Ms. Olivia. She's an unusually gorgeous woman — her face is very sensuous, she has hot big tits, and her figure is, overall, very shapely and sexual. And, I hope you'll tell her I said so.

Also, thanks for the photos showing Ms. Olivia with her lover. It looks like she has good taste in men...

—Custer

Oh wow they're sooooo hot together. Look at his bulging biceps and she has her arm around his huge shoulders. Oh to be able to watch and jerk off my tiny clit-dick while he's giving her ecstatic orgasms...!

yup more of olivia

Nice wife u hv..

Yeah NC, I think you're onto something.

OceanBreeze said:
Yeah NC, I think you're onto something.

Like I said earlier in the thread ... check his profile thread posts

That's one hard looking bitch...glad she isn't mine. Trouble with a capital T. And odd that he cant spell Israeli

NEW UPDATE :: last time i checked it dint say it was Spelling Correction forum:::

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 161
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 176
  • A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 189
  • A4.jpg
    A4.jpg