My Japanese wife and her sensei

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date
Tokyo-Check Yahoo

Just for you and your girl. Check the "Y"

she will be wearing this on thursday for class while Im at work. after the class I will post a joinme session for everyone to read what happened as I take you into thier skype page live!!

24 hrs till her class starts! I can't wait!

I would love to see her teeth

Luvtowatch69 said:
I would love to see her teeth

Lol, her teeth!?!? They are perfect. She used to have braces.

Anyways, they are in class right now. He has gull control over my wife for the next hr.

can't wait to hear how the lesson went!

The dude ended up flaking!!!! 5 min before the session he emails me saying how he's sick and can't do it today!?!? So he's fired! Now I'm looking for another sensei. my wife looked super hot in her short skirt and white panties today too!

Dude that sucks! You should totally hire me! I'm great at dirty talk and I'll have her dripping wet in her little white panties.

I've chatted with you before on Teamviewer and have been followeing your efforts to make something happen. I would love to chat with your Japanese wife since this scenario really turns me on and I'd love to get her to say and do some kinky things.

By the way I'm a white guy, American, 28 years old, tall and in good shape. I speak some Japanese too.

I will send you a PM and we can make this happen.

I never got pm?

Tokyo couple sorry that happened. We have spoken before. Your wife is hot and sexy! You are a lucky guy!!

vette99x@yahoo.com

vince

I am positive that Tokyo found the "teeth" statement very interesting ;o)

Luvtowatch69 said:
I am positive that Tokyo found the "teeth" statement very interesting ;o)
not really, I have heard it all before, for I am American afterall. lol. I have also noticed after living in Japan for the last couple of years that Japanese people actualy have better teeth than Americans. so the question is actually....how are your teeth? I will post a picture of hers later and let the forums rule out whos has "a bigger mouth" if your game? but I promise you, you will end up looking like a fool.

Good news everyone! I am giving her teacher another chance and they are both very exited about the class on Thursday!
Three days to go and I should have some nice details of the conversation here! I might post pics just for proof if he gets nasty with her!
Fuck! I'm hard already!!!

and I'm not sure why this ended up in the joinme section. LOL. maybe I fucked up and threw in a join me link on here. oh well, if anyone wants to follow this story you know where its at I guess.

About 2 more hrs till class starts! I leave out the door for work in 30 min. Then she's all his!!!

hope for u, it works out better today..

Wish the mods would move this thread out of joinme.
I guess I could always start a new thread in another section?
Anyways the update......
She met with him for about 30 min but she wasn't in the mood at all so they just chat for a bit.
Email exchange was pretty boring.
Then yesterday they were supposed to meet again and she asked me to email him and cancel the class since she going out the night prior with some friends.
I forgot to cancel the class and emailed him alittle late. He didn't mind at all and said he can wait fir weeks to chat with her!
I then emailed my wife and told her he was alittle disappointed and she will need to be punished for her actions. She asked me what he will do and she was very concerned! I got so hard at work reading her emails because she is so obidient and is truly living this fantasy for me to the max!
She REALLY believes she has to do everything he says and that he is really there to teach her English. I told herthat English lessons are hundreds of dollars to take like this and all she has to do is be obidient to her teachers wishes and everything will be ok. For Americans this would only work to a certain point, once it turns "sexual" they would stop. As the Japanese culture they are made to wear super short skirts to school everyday weather it's rain,snow or sunny outside!
They also get groped on the trains and are VERY obidient to thier bosses and teachers all throughout life.
I told her that since he is a foreigner then he may be alittle bit perverted and that's ok. It's something we will just have to deal with.
I also told her she has to wear her lingerie schoolgirl outfit during all the classes and he has 100% control of her during those times.

Well. Next week I told her her teacher enabled me and will mostlickley request for her to remove her panties on cam and force her to watch him masturbate.
She was kind of mad at me and I told her it's easy to do. Just watch the screen and do as he says. She said ok.