• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My japanese wife is a slut

• Thread startermyslutjapwife
  • Start date

myslutjapwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2010
groups.yahoo.com
I am a 43 year old white male. I have a tiny penis and my Japanese wife is a slut. She had 30 lovers before she met me. She told me recently that my penis was so tiny and she did not enjoy sex with me.

myslutjapwife-albums-my-slut-jap-wife-picture4580-jap-slut.jpg

LOL - little dweebs like you that get such hot women are asking them to become sluts. She would certainly be worthy of slutting that is for sure!

She's very hot. Does she currently have sex with other guys?

I notice a strong African theme going on in the bedroom photo... does she also have a thing for black guys? Please share more pictures!

myslutjapwife-albums-my-slut-jap-wife-picture4586-jap-slut.jpg

Yes as a matter of fact she does have a thing for black guys...

She is gorgeous, :)

myslutjapwife said:
Yes as a matter of fact she does have a thing for black guys...

Hopefully not exclusively - she's gorgeous :)

While she shows me how talented her mouth is, it would be interesting to see how good a sex toy that sculpture on the table would make ;) I could leave one of the heads tucked up her arse while I fill her pussy with a proper sized (white) cock.

Where

I would sign up to fuck her
Where do you live?

Shes is a very hot slut

Welcome to the group!

Your Jap slut wife is so hot and sexy!! She looks awesome in the bedroom like that, especially with those sexy heels. Thanks for sharing her pix! Love the tank top that says Black Cock Only ... would love to see some pix of her getting some black cock :p

And her legs are so sexy too, yummy! You are a lucky guy to be married to such a slutty Asian wife like that, congrats! I have a sexy Asian wife too - loves to have sex with other guys, just like your wife.

Looking forward to reading and seeing more of your wife's adventures!!!

I want to see this jap wife taking a bbc!

wheres the pics?

Where is the hot pics of your Japanese slut wife..? Anyway, I have the pics of my Japanese wife in my photo album.

Users who are viewing this thread