• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Japanese Wife

• Thread startermio24
  • Start date

mio24

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2006
Here's some pics of my beautiful young wife Mio. She finally agreed to let me post some online here. My fantasy is to see her with another guy - black or white...she's not ready yet, but she wants to try chat & webcam.

Tell her what you think...

Attachments

• mio1.jpg
    mio1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,434
  • mio2.jpg
    mio2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,471
  • mio0.jpg
    mio0.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 438
Reactions: Paulag
she is hot!

Hot, I bet you would prefer to see er with a black man, keep working away on her and you will be rewarded.

Looks like fun to me...

hi i will chat and play on webcam with her surfdel@hotmail.com
if any else wants to play on cam go for it

Thanks for the responses and pm's. Any more feedback for her? She says her fantasy is to be "used by two blackmen to do what they want to me", not too rough though she likes the idea of being a passive doll.

We will post more pics shortly.

Those pics are great, but you need to post more. A fantastic body. Let's see a little more of that wonderful body!

mio24

How about her working a Black dildo?

you are wise to start young. Just 'stay the course' and before you know it she'll be screwing anything you want (and you'll both be loving it). I started too late with my Japanese wife- in our late 40s then. Got her to play some but she was much too afraid of the BBC to try them. She did once but freaked before even finishing.

Cute photoshop job...but, still a photoshop fantasy! Gotcha!

hey Mio... i sent you an email did you get it! I love your hot body and sexy japanese women in genral. Nihingo ga chotto warakamasu. Watashi wa african jin desu. Id love to be the first to fil you with some big black meat. I have a very large dick for you and a few mates that i know would also love to unload all our creamy african sperm in you - so get in touch. Check your email! Snake .

r u in the san diego area? contact me on yim kool_guy_sd

more pics...

A few more body pics for IntoIR, enjoy...

Attachments

• mio9.jpg
    mio9.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 500
  • mio10.jpg
    mio10.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 482
  • mio11.jpg
    mio11.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 751
Hi Snake, yes I got your email :) Get back to me.

LOL

Mio

Would Love that Pussy..

I'm sure that young Japanese pussy is ready to fuck like the slut that she is..

mio24 said:
Here's some pics of my beautiful young wife Mio. She finally agreed to let me post some online here. My fantasy is to see her with another guy - black or white...she's not ready yet, but she wants to try chat & webcam.

Tell her what you think...
hi, mwc here, would love to chat and cam with you

Attachments

• mio6.jpg
    mio6.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 558
  • mio7.jpg
    mio7.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 554
  • mio8.jpg
    mio8.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 557
Looks like she is ready for the real thing.

jayandkay said:
Looks like she is ready for the real thing.

After the nice comments and pics she has received from well hung blk gentlemen over the past fewdays, she is a few steps closer. We are still looking for imaginative guys for her to service by email & chat first...

nice pics

Hi

This is John in chicago, IL. I have had jap pussy before (Junko Hamada). They are tight n small. I would like to see if we can chat and where it takes us
thanks
st1236@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread