• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Japanese Wife

• Thread startermio24
  • Start date
Your latest pics are incredible. fantastically stroke-able!

Awesome! Love the writing pics!

Cant wait to see pics of and hear about her first black experience.

FANTASTIC PICTURES !!!!
The writing is right on target !!!!
She has got such a wicked round ass with a cute tight waist -- she's got to start taking some BLACK DICKS soooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Nice work!!!!!

love to see her riding that beauty, or the real thing ! keep going ! lucky guy!

I love the writing!

Last series of piccies is GREAT!! WOW!!

Mio is absolutely hot. I'd love to see her impaled by two bbc's at the same time.

Nice looking wife. Show us more.

Attachments

• mywife.jpg
    mywife.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 429
She is a little thin but would defintily look hot riding a BBC! Keep posting those pcs

your wife is mighty fine their mate hope you get what you both want,

Mio, Haven't posted in a while - we are waiting for more hot pics of u!!

Mio's new panties

Hi Guys

Sorry, we've been a little busy lately. These are pics of Mio in her new panties, she's gets a real kick wearing them outside under her short skirts.

As always thanks your continued feedback for Mio. We appreciate all the comments and PM's from black and white!!!

Mio & hubby

Attachments

• mio25.jpg
    mio25.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 262
  • mio26.jpg
    mio26.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 164
  • mio27.jpg
    mio27.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: Paulag
THanks for more pics cant wait to hear it has finaly happened for real though !

Tks, when it does you'll be the first to hear :)

She really does have a lovely body. Do you have any photos of her servicing two large black cocks or getting dp'd? The thought of an asian woman with an insatiable appetite really turns me on as well as many other cuckolds out there. Thanks for the great photos so far.

She really does have a lovely body. Do you have any photos of her servicing two large black cocks or getting dp'd? The thought of an asian woman with an insatiable appetite really turns me on as well as many other cuckolds out there. Thanks for the great photos so far.

God, your wife is gorgeous. I'd give anything to get between those beautifal legs, lap that sweet pussy and then watch a 10 inch throbber stretch it wide to give her the ultimate pleasure....spectacular!

Nice belly......

Users who are viewing this thread