• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday night in Korea. What's Min-AJu doing?

Could you two rearrange things so Min-Ju can stay in Korea for another week? It would be wonderful if she had more time with family while spending Sunday night in artist's hotel room. They need time to realize the possibilities promised in her text messages.

Last edited:
I think she's probably done with the karaoke guy now, partly because she felt bad about it and partly because there's just not time left for her to play. She did end up telling him she had a boyfriend.. which means he had the pleasure of feeding his cock to a girl he knew was dating someone else. I've never had that experience myself, but I imagine there must be a special feeling of triumph to spill your seed into a woman who belongs to another guy. Can anyone out there tell me what that feels like? How would it feel to know you're getting my hot little Min-Ju ahead of me?

He knows she is married but free to date, and that I am home waiting for her in another country. He doesn't know he's the first man to spill inside her married cunt. Should I have her tell him?

He has asked her to stay longer actually, and she's thinking about it, partly out of guilt for not seeing her family more. I told her she had my support. Should I encourage her to stay? If she stays.. she will be effectively off the pill.

Min-Ju is staying home tonight with her parents, though she might also be texting with him. Today has been the first day skipping her pill. Tomorrow will be her second day.

Tomorrow she is meeting him to go shopping before their night out. She plans to pick out a new bikini (she knows I'm crazy for her in a bikini) and two sets of lingerie.

Reactions: cuckhub
Koreanslut,
MAKE IT ANOTHER WEEK.
I agree, it must be so macho making to know some guy's girlfriend swallowed your load, and on a first and only date. What a score. He will be telling his friends for months.

She should tell the artist everything he wants to hear, especially if she can spend more time until Monday morning with him so he has time to process and alter his behavior to take advantage of what he was told. I think Min-Ju should tell him:
Rereading additions: While hugging him she tells him:
a. You two love each other more than she ever thought possible. All of this is an expression of your love that makes sense to you two. She loves that you give her these freedoms.
b. She is in lust with him and in different circumstances her affection for him could become love. She should be affectionately/sexily touching him when she tells him how much he turns her on.
c. She meant the racy texts. You helped her write them and watched her send them.
d. She should tell him these things (a. to 10.) early on, at the start of the lingerie shopping so he can incorporate them especially #2 into the shopping activities. (i.e. I dare you to walk out to model that lingerie for me.)

1. That you two have wanted for a long time for her to have all the sex she wants with anyone she wants. You don't just give her permission; you encourage her to do more and more in search of her limits--limits she hasn't found yet.
2. AND that she wants him to try to find her limits. Specifically her limits in sex positions, submission, exhibition, rough sex, bondage, and performing dares, especially those that involve people she doesn't know. She would like to show his friends how much power he has over her.
3. That she arranged so you could not consummate your marriage, now 4+ weeks ago. That she is thrilled that he, yes he, consummated her marriage and yes, that defines her marriage from its very inception as an open hotwife marriage. He is the first man to fuck her married pussy.
4. That she locked you in a cock cage while she is in Korea without you.
5. That she tells you everything she does. She enjoys making you squirm and struggle with the pain of the cage disrupting your erections. She tries to maximize your ruined erection time by mercilessly teasing you.
6. She is going to send you a selfie of her sitting on his lap in her new lingerie showing that he has his fingers in her.
7. She can't wait until he comes to New York for his exhibition. She intends to spend every night with him, both at his hotel and in her home. She wants him to fuck her in her marriage bed. She plans that: You will open the door for him. Watch Min-Ju give him a passionate kiss. Offer him a drink. You beg to be able to stay so you can hear them fuck. She refuses and tells you to go to the cheap hotel room as planned. Perhaps, perhaps, another day you will be allowed to listen. You shake his hand and leave while she is unbuttoning her blouse.
8. She tells him she fucks other guys and that Thursday she sucked and swallowed a guy on their first and only date.
9. She tells him that as her first he will have unlimited access to her body forever. She will drop whatever she is doing, meet him and spread her legs whenever he wants.
10. That she talked to you and told you that because he is so great and dominant she wants to stay another week so they can have more time to play together. You encouraged her to do so.

Yes, yes, yes, she should stay another week. And she should move in with him if he permits. (After telling him that she will try to get fucked by someone else while he is at work or otherwise unavailable. Does he have any guys to recommend?)

I see a bikini (with lots of modeling for him, including modeling at least one micro), two bra and panty, and garter belt sets, and one or two nighties, one a babydoll in honor of her first fuck yellow babydoll dress. She will use your card, which she shows him, for some of the items. You want to contribute to her passion fulfillment.

Each time you have stretched the opportunity, you and her have loved it. Stretch, stretch this opportunity in every direction possible.

Then there is that especially hot advantage--she doesn't have any more pills with her. With her period coming she'll be safe, but what a mind fuck for both of you. That's, what, ten missed pills by the time she gets home? But you locked for, what, 10 more days (15 if he introduces her to his friends) after she returns and then sheathed, we don't have to worry about you getting her pregnant this month or next. (I think each sperm load she takes should count as an extra day.) So you will be over a month for your first cage experience.

There's all kinds of benefits of Min-Ju staying another week. SooYun gets to hold your key for another week. Given artist guy seems busy during the week, Min-Ju will have several opportunities to flirt and say her enthusiastic yeses. Hopefully she will add some more days to your purgatory. Since you will be unavailable to fill her for one to two weeks after she returns that will give her an impetus to flirt and say yes enthusiastically at home. But, she could relent for her own convenience.

Last edited:
Was gone for a few days, love how this is progressing! So hot and awesome! It would be great if you get her to txt him saying that she will stay the extra week as long as he promises to degrade her like a little *****. Can't wait to see more of your posts, spare no small detail!

My first fuck was with a girl I just met at a party. She had a boyfriend but wanted some strange. Being my first she probably didn't enjoy it much, but I did. After I was done she asked me my name. Yup, no condom.
More on point I had a long-term girlfriend who was a great fuck. I lost her because she went to college in another state. About five years later she called me and said she was free because her husband had been called up by the National Guard to patrol the streets during one of the Los Angeles riots. So while he was doing his civic duty I was in his bed with his wife. I spent the night with her. She enjoyed it. I felt guilty and didn't orgasm. But I really enjoyed driving his Mercedes 190SL roadster on the two lane Glendora Mountain Road with her in the passenger seat showing her tits (tube top pulled down) and pulling her miniskirt up. Fingering while driving, yum. Being an open car several folks coming the opposite direction got a view. I loved it.

How would it feel to know you're getting my hot little Min-Ju ahead of me? I bet there is at least 2000 guys on this site who would love to get in her ahead of you.

Last edited:
i love the suggestions George has made but if i was you i wouldn't push her to much about staying another week. leave it up to her. if you want really want her to stay maybe mention to her that it would be very hot if she accepted his offer to stay longer.. leave it as essentially her decision with out you pushing her into it... at this stage she has already done a lot of naughty things and it is probably time you both reconnect as a couple and ground your selves a little before you get too carried away... those suggestions that George are very very hot and exciting and i particularly agree that she should let him know he consummated her marriage for her and that as such she is his slut forever... anytime he wants.

but in regards to some of the other suggestions... well, you have a lifetime together and plenty of time to do those naughty things again sometime with other men... cause believe me, there will be other men still... and maybe moving forward there will be the opportunity for you to share in those things with her more as she will be together with you in NYC as they happen...

that said, i think she should make it clear to artist guy that she wants him to treat her as his slutty plaything for the time they will share at the hotel and any time they have together before she leaves, tell her to tell him she wants to live out all his nastiest fantasies for him... the things he has been too shy to tell other girls that he enjoys/wants to try...

all that being said, if she announces to you that she WANTS to stay with him longer then who are you to deny her... :)

Last edited:
That story sounds hot, thanks for sharing George.

Min-Ju is heading out in a few hours to meet her man. They are meeting at some upscale department store first for some shopping; she still has my card, though he may want to do the purchasing as a way of solidifying his claim over her. Then they are going to the hotel, dinner and drinks, and staying over night.

She's made clear that all she will be packing is her purse with a few overnight things and her new lingerie. "No reason to trouble with anything else," as she points out. Her pills will be staying at home, and of course no condoms. Today is the second day without her pill. Tomorrow morning when they wake to fuck again will be her third day. And then if she stays longer...

I can only imagine how many times he will be fucking her and getting her bare. His seed will no doubt spray inside her cunt several times, not to mention other ways he might enjoy her sexy body.

I may not get many updates from her until later. She rightly points out that her attention should be focused on him for the weekend, though she's promised to send me a few texts along the way. Whether she agrees to stay longer we left up in the air. The horny desperate part of me wants to insist she should stay -- after all, the rules say she should give an enthusiastic yes to any request to spend time together, and he's certainly asked to spent more time with her. But more sober parts of my prevailed. And we both really miss each other. So I told her it was her decision. She's considering staying, seriously I think, so if he fucks her good and hard he may well get his wish. Lucky bastard.

Did you share with her some things she should tell him? If so, what does she plan to say, please.

It's up to her whether and how much to tell him about how he has been the first inside her sense our marriage. Perhaps that will make interesting dinner conversation. I have insisted she tell him about the guy she sucked off and swallowed last night, both to degrade her and to offset potential emotional intimacy. He gets to fuck my wife, but I want him to know what a "Korean slut" she is, and that ultimately she is my slut. Of course, hearing that will make him want to pour his own load down her ready throat.

By the time I wake up tomorrow morning, do you think her sperm will already be swimming inside her?

Last edited:
Reactions: KandJPlus
Fantastic story so far KoreaSlut; many thanks for posting such frequent and exhaustive replies.

I might just add a small caution though; I would suggest you be a little more careful with the birth control. It would be a real shame to bring your new play to a sudden end, before you get a real taste of cuckolding with the responsibility associated with a surprise pregnancy. Play safe now, and allow yourself and your wife to fully explore the cuckold lifestyle first, before you consider moving down the riskier routes.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how your wife's date went!

Since we are watching Min-Ju be forward with her wants to get what she wants, I’ll tell another personal true story. In my freshman year four senior high school girls drove up to my fraternity at UCLA. One beautiful girl got out, then waved to her friends who left. Luckily I was the first to run out the door to greet her. I chatted her up, acted harmless, and eventually asked her why her friends left her. She said she wanted adventure, and that high school boys were, too high school. I invited her to my room and we talked about an hour. She was the granddaughter of a famous Hollywood director and producer, and very rich, but bored. After more “I’m interested in you” talk about her she revealed she wanted a sex adventure. I was happy to oblige. Unfortunately there is a common balcony outside my room. My fraternity brothers took turns peeking through the curtain. The next morning at breakfast I was awarded a ‘C’ grade because my right leg was bent.
We went out together for several months thereafter including her overnight graduation party. Her family had several houses in Hollywood and Malibu. We anointed them all. I say anointed because she was a squirter. The wet spot was about 3-feet across. Eventually I told her that we didn't have enough between us to be a permanent couple. She was very distraught but I didn't relent. Yes, I voluntarily gave up a dependable good fuck. She was strong. I'm sure she soon got over me and found a replacement, lucky guy.
Looking back I believe she had a much better first time and consequences experience than most women. She was appreciated, listened to, cared for, and not slam/bam abandoned. I think the experience worked for her. She was, and I expect is, a very nice and capable women who gets what she wants out of life. Moral? Casual fucks can lead to good experiences.

Last edited:
Your question boils down to will their first fuck be before or after dinner. I vote that she receives some swimmers before dinner within an hour of entering the hotel room. If I were him, I'd try two times tonight, once tomorrow morning, and hope she stays until the late afternoon for another. He did rent the room for two days, so check out time is not an issue.

I am so curious. What things, along the lines of the 'a. through 10.' thoughts do you think she will share with him?

Assuming you didn't share many of these thoughts with her, I suggest you text her instructing her to send you a selfie per #6.

Last edited:
It might be too late for this already as you may be asleep, but... if possible you should text Min-Ju and tell her when they are at the the checkout about to pay for her new ridiculously erotic and ridiculously expensive new lingerie she should naughty ask while flashing your card if he wants to pay or if she should let her husband pay?... This should be said loud enough for the shop clerk to hear her. I'm sure that would be both humiliating and thrilling for her. And I'm sure he would be happy to let you buy the sexy lingerie she will be wearing only for him.

I like that idea mystTiger. Koreanslut, as he should, selects what inputs he uses. I merely hope he will tell us more of what he and she did do. In this most interesting unfolding story, there is no such thing as a too long Koreanslut post.

The idea of her asking, loudly, at the checkout counter whether her husband should pay is hot and humiliating. I've texted she should do that.

We've already agreed he should have first rights to her if/when he visits. And she's been hinting that he should take charge of her more and spank her and maybe get a little rough.

Reactions: Rastafoo and cuckhub
I agree with George. Your long very detailed updates are awesome Koreanslut... Keep em cumming. ;-)

I've gotten a few messages from her so far. Sounds like her date is going well.

"Did what you asked at the check-out counter. Sales ladies looked shocked. They are definitely gossiping about you tonight. :)"

"Hotel is very fancy. It felt so sexy checking in with no bags. It must be obvious we're here just for sex. He said the hotel staff probably think I'm his ****** or mistress."

"When we entered the room, he ordered me to my knees. Made me wait a few minutes for him. Then he had me worship his cock before he bent me over the bed and fucked me."

"At dinner I can feel his sperm leaking out of me. Makes it hard to concentrate. I worry his seed will leave a visible wet spot on my dress when I stand up."

"You sure you want to hear all this, baby? This must be hard on your little guy :p"

I can imagine how do you feel now... my wife is same situation, just on opposite side of the world...

I sounds like the she is nervously happy. The ordering to her knees tells us he's responding to the 4th text message. I wonder what else she shared with him before being ordered to her knees. These hotwife activities are studies in stimulus/response exchanges. She triggered him (how) and he responded by (??). Knowing the trigger makes the reaction even more interesting.
Thank you for sharing. Would you share other text exchanges? Yup, I always want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread