• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
She texted "I'm here" a while ago. She's supposed to text but hasn't. Must be busy. Bar is happening place but feel such a creeper only one here alone. If only they knew what I was really doing here lol. I can see her left leg and her arm when she reaches for her beer. And his head over the booth. He's leaned toward her a few times.

She just got up to use the restroom. Looks happy as she walks this way. I might risk walking past booth while she's gone.

Update: just got this text from her: "Can feel he's going to kiss me!"

"I will let him"

Wrote back: "makes me so hot baby"

Last edited:
I hope you don't get seen. It could blow the night if he sees you and gets freaked out. Just sit back and enjoy watching from the distance not knowing what is happening.

Watching with you. The 98% bet's looking pretty good. I'm still betting that she will let him feel her up but stop at that this time.
Next time might be an all-nighter. You might make a bet game "If such and such happens you must stay all night, or you must take an overnight open-top tote with a nightie showing on top with you on your date. You neither hide it or make mention of it. If he notices and looks at you quizingly or asks you have to tell him its something to wear during tomorrow's breakfast."
I bet you'll get three cage days out of it.

Last edited:
Got this text from her: "You should go now. I want some time alone before I come home. Will be home in not too long. Bye love :) "

So I left and am heading home. Leaving her and going home is both the worst and hottest feeling ever. I'm not sure how I feel, but I'll be ok. I hope she has fun, but I can't wait to hold her when she comes home.

it must be so hot knowing that your wife has sent you home so that she can kiss her date in private. She will now be able to kiss him without having to worry about you watching on. if she knows you are there watching I'm sure she will feel guilty and won't be able to relax and enjoy their first kiss as much as if she knows she is alone with him and she can simply enjoy the moment and give herself over to him....

she says she will be home soon... what if he directly asked her to come home with him.... don't the rules state she will have to enthusiastically accept his request... or is she not going to follow the rules tonight?

i am really looking forward to your full update after she has filled you in on all the details... I'm sure she will be making you wait a few days before she tells you everything... oh the anticipation!!

can't wait to hear more!!!

Yeah definitely looking forward to hearing the full details.
What if she sent you home early, only for her to stay with him a bit longer than expected?

Make sure to take some pics! Have her send you pics of them together!
ask her to send you pics of them kissing and sucking his cock....which you know she is about to do!

As you might imagine, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I need to hurry to work, so more detail and responses to your questions might have to wait. Min-Ju came home about an hour and a half after I did. The wait was killing me, moving back and forth between reading your comments, wondering what she was doing, and trying hard to distract myself. When she finally came in the door, it made her laugh the way I called out her name and rushed to greet her. "Someone is eager," she said. We kissed deeply, with our arms tight around each other. Her account of her night spilled out over mundane things like putting her keys away and getting some water, a lot of eager kissing between us, and stumbling into the bedroom to undress.

So yes, he kissed her, and "it was really hot." How many times, I desperately wanted to know? "Three times, I guess in the bar... four," she said. "Then we made out while he waited for me to get a cab." "How does that make you feel?" she asked. "Weak... and horny." She seemed to like that answer. As I kept asking what else happened, she kept putting me off in a teasing way, asking things like "Wow, somebody's horny" and "You were there -- what do you think happened." She seemed surprised and disappointed that I couldn't really see them. She didn't realize they were so tucked away I guess. By this time we were in the bedroom and she was undressing. I was on the bed waiting for her. She pulled off her top and tossed it to the floor, then wiggled her hips at me. "He put his hand on my thigh," she said, "And up my skirt." She was smiling widely as she said it. "I guess your skirt was a good idea, huh? You made that possible for him." She knows how hot that will make me. The idea of being the unwitting enabler of my cuckolding is especially exciting for me. My mouth is pretty dry. She wiggles out of the skirt and then pounces on me. We kiss and fumble around. Then she pushes me down and tells me she wants me to lick her. She's going to queen me -- which means she's feeling especially aggressive and confident. As she lowers her pussy lips down onto my face, I know he hasn't been inside her... yet... but the reality is staring me right there in the face. (Forgive the pun.) And that brings up whole other topics I haven't talked about here on the thread, or with Min-Ju yet. I'm not sure how I will feel about that.

Anyway, she rides my face for quite a while, and then uses her vibrator to cum. It was all very intense for both of us. Afterwards, we talk more. Other details I got out of her: It was her idea to sit next to him in the booth. It was a last minute impulse she had. And they were sitting close, so she felt her shoulder touching his. His hand was on her leg much of the night, and moving up her thigh. In retrospect, I should have realized I guess from the movement of his head above the booth that he was leaning in to kiss her. The thought still sends powerful thrills through my body. After I left, they made out in the booth. She said they left the place with his arm around her. They walked back to where they met each other, and then he made a point of waiting for her to get a cab. They made out some more, his arms around her and hands moving to her ass.

So a lot for us to process. But she was cuddled against me pretty intensely when she fell asleep. Her Thursday outing is in limbo. I work late, and I doubt she has the energy or motivation for it. But there is one more detail from her about Caleb: "We talked about maybe getting together on Saturday."

Great experience. Congradulations for her sharing her passion with you. As long as her playing makes her want you to help her with her passion and share her thrills, you two are more than okay. Her playing with your support and encouragement is improving your marriage.

I guess I picked the wrong curves. He went for ass before boobs.

Do you think Min-Ju fully followed the enthusiastic yes rule? I suspect not to the letter but within the spirit. I suspect if she followed to the letter she would have wound up in his bed last night. But following the rule's spirit, I suspect she just delayed the exclamation of her enthusiastic yes to stretch out the seduction. Either way, she's getting laid Saturday.

Another nasty twist: Consider requiring her on a later date to invite him to your home, then spend the night with him in your bed. You not being seen because you are hiding in the spare bedroom. You listen through the night. The next moring Min-Ju, wearing skimpy lingerie, walks him into the kicthen where he finds you have prepared breakfast and are ready to serve them. Min-Ju explains your role while sitting on his lap, the lingerie partly open. Does she have you show your cage? Well by breakfast's end you'll know.

I hope you like the open top tote bag suggestion.

Must have felt awkward being the odd man out, left to sneak peek at the action in a hip bar where everyone else was flirting and some, obviously, were making out. But that's probably a good learning experience. No doubt you're going to feel that way again while that cage keeps you on the sidelines of Min-Ju's blossoming sex life.

Of all that they did, her decision to cuddle up next to him so he could rest his hand on her thigh is my favorite. That's such a possessive posture for a couple, and one that must have teased and excited her quite a bit. I'm sure she was dripping wet by the time his hand moved further up and they kissed for the first time. Especially knowing the rules forgot her from being anything but eagerly accepting of such an advance. Had he wanted, she might have found his fingers working inside her at a bar on their first date. It was completely up to him. I'm sure she loved every second of that.

I'll bet that's what inspired her extra domineering choice to queen you later. Its fun watching the power transfer between the three of you.

It feels almost certain that Saturday will lead to her getting the fucking she wants from her new stud. I think the two of you should plan to chat with SooYun just before she leaves for her date. Fill her in on things. Then maybe she can babysit you for a while after Min-Ju goes out. Give you some things to do to prepare for your wife's return (write a note to Min-Ju expressing your appreciation of her for all this and have SooYun help you decorate it so it can be kept; havie her help direct you in placing candles around for a soft romantic welcome home; that sort of thing) and to ask you more detail about your feelings and such... Let her see just how good and obedient a husband you become thanks to that cage that she partly controls.

I also think Min-Ju should try to be sure the first time she sees Caleb's cock (the next cock that will be allowed to fuck her to orgasm and finish inside her) she should be on her knees in front of him, to undo is pants from a submissive position and admire it up close before asking him if she may take it n her mouth. Make it clear who is in charge and that she sees him as "the man" before he moves on to fucking her. The role reversal may be just what she craves given how she now dictates the way you and her engage. That will keep her enjoying both sides of the experience going forward.

Reactions: mystTiger
i must say i gotta agree with the guys here... Saturday she is going to get fucked by Caleb for sure... i think this time you should make sure you buy some super slutty lingerie for her date...

have you and Min-Ju discussed much in terms of what she is looking for with Caleb? is she hoping to start a relationship and have a regular bf? or is she looking for a dominant bull to become her master and owner or is she just looking for a fun fuck buddy? i really like Minos suggestion that when she is with him sexually the first time that she gets down on her knees and asks permission to suck his cock... she could ask permission a few times to do things to make it clear to him that she is his toy... i guess that only works if she is seeking an owner though... maybe she is seeking a bf and on saturday they will be going on a romantic date? maybe your gift to her should be a treatment and pamper day... so she will be feeling extra pretty when she gets together with him...

how many dates did you have with her before you got to kiss her and touch her sexy body?

i think you should still encourage her to go out tonight... even just for one drink on her way home... it will be good for her to just build her confidence going to the bar alone... checking out other guys will also help not become too focused on Caleb...

im excited for her date on saturday... has she told you where they will go? have they been texting each other since last night?

i think it is awesome that she queened you when she came home the other night and i think it is a sign of what she hopes will happen in the future when she comes hope from her dates... something you will need to start accepting as your role...

Turns out Thursday is on, in an unexpected way. I just got back from a meeting and found a message from my friend Alex about a bunch of us getting together after work for a drink. We try to do that every month or so to catch up and hang out. Me, my wife, several of our friends, and maybe a few others, usually a big group of 10 or so. The thing is, Min-Ju messaged too, and says Darren might be coming.

He's part of our general circle, so it's not a total surprise but definitely not something I would have expected. Not sure if she invited him or if someone else did. She hasn't replied to my text yet. I'm stuck at work for a bit yet, but I'll definitely be dropping by as soon as I get off. I'm like 80-90% sure this doesn't mean anything. She won't do anything in front of her friends, and in fact, this may be her way of "friend zoning" him since I will be there. But yes, I will definitely be there. It will definitely be... interesting to meet him.

You guys seem to be right that power dynamics are shifting here.

Great idea from mystTiger. Yes, tell Min-Ju to flash Darren several times so he gets the hint. Have her get him alone so he has a chance to ask for something that needs an enthusiastic yes. She does this after letting Darren know you are her husband. She flashes and flirts regardless of you being near or not, your presence having no effect on her flirting. This will give Darren an interesting message.
You could after some time excuse yourself or go play pool or get into a conversation with the guys abandoning Min-Ju who then does her own thing. Yes a pro-flashing outfit is in order.
Have fun; get Darren confused and sexually surprised. And yes you/she can blame it on too much drink if you want afterwards.
Did Min-Ju text suggest Darren come?

Different subject: pierced condoms. Does Min-Ju know? Three pierced out of how many? Is the alteration obvious, visible when looking for it, or nearly invisible? How much juice do you think will get out?

Last edited:
I like the idea of you leaving her alone with him for a while. Perhaps she could invite him to have some shots with her at the bar. Then while there she bends over to place her bag down, offering him a clear view down her top. Hopefully no bra again! She could do that a few times to make sure he got a good view. Anyway, I hope you have a fun night. I'm sure you are all already out.

Try and take some pics of all the guys looking at her. I can't wait to hear about your wife taking her first cock! It's a weird feeling at first and they sometimes get weirded out by the whole thing after it's all said and done so that's why I say you should get pics. Not only that but I'm sure we would all like to see as well.

+1 on getting some pics up, dont necessarily have to be nudes of your wife but pics of her in her date outfits would be great!!

Don't know if you told Minju that you are on this forum, but if you have talked to her about you sharing your thoughts on here, have you ever considered letting her talk on here and write about her experiences and thoughts as a hotwife.

I have another idea of how you could show your acceptance of her date with Caleb on Saturday... you could spend the day pampering and preparing her for her date... so a little shopping trip in the morning for some super slutty lingerie for her to wear for him... you carrying all her bags for her while out shopping of course... then back home where you prepare a bath for her and open a nice bottle of champagne for her to enjoy a glass or two of while relaxing and preparing herself.... then you could help shave her body smooth for her potential new lover... then paint her nails for her and then help her dress before kissing her good night as she leaves you home alone and locked in your cage...

this would be a good way for you to connect and show your love for each other while embracing this new lifestyle you are both enjoying so much...

just think of her being pampered like a princess all day by you only for her to end up on her knees a few hours later before another man begging to be allowed to suck his big fat cock....

We've talked about sharing the forum with Min-Ju before. At some months away future when she is looking for additional vicarious thrills, sharing this and the BOX files might make sense. But not now.
Photos? Love to see photos.

Last edited:
i'd love to see some photos too. ha she got to know a black guy yet or dated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread