My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
communalspooning said:
Would you take my wife to school?

schoolgirl.png schoolgirl2.jpg Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.50.56 PM.png sg1.jpg sg3.png sg4.png
School for sex education for sure! No panty in the last two pics warrant corporal punishment in the form of ass-fucking overnight

Reactions: BigDKMF and communalspooning
koji said:
dive my face into her muff and make her hairy bush wet, along with her pussy

When she's all tied up like that, too, no where to go. You could eat her all night and she'd love it.

Reactions: toolman
communalspooning said:
Some naughty travel fun...

At our airbnb changing into something I got her just for this trip.

j1.jpg j2.jpg j3.jpg j3a.jpgj4.jpg j5.jpg j6.jpg j7.jpg
how do you resist wrecking her cunt when she bends over everytime? Also another piece of sexually-arousing and outrageous black one piece lingerie she has again! Love to see her smashed being in that outfit :)

Reactions: communalspooning
Any plans to run an exclusive telegram group for her lovely followers to interact with her and show her what the guys are packing down there?
communalspooning said:
BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Listen to her say it for yourself in the video ;)

Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave her -- she loved them! They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and now she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy.

I ask her a question for you guys at the end of the first vid. And in the second vid, she doesn't answer me cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to start training her.

Enjoy my slut (soon literally!)

communalspooning said:
When she's all tied up like that, too, no where to go. You could eat her all night and she'd love it.
I'd expect her to reciprocate with some ball washing on me, as well as cock polishing, all with her mouth

koji said:
Love to shave her pussy clean very slowly, before running a train of cocks over her :)

She was out all night that night, too. She wouldn't even have been aware, just would have woken up sore with no memory, used and full of cum.

Reactions: koji
Bul said:
when you fuck her from behind, I'll give my cock in her mouth
Sorry to interrupt friends, but accommodate one more cock from me into her ass at the same time?

koji said:
Sorry to interrupt friends, but accommodate one more cock from me into her ass at the same time?

Run a train. I'll tie her up again. She won't go anywhere.

Reactions: koji
koji said:
Any plans to run an exclusive telegram group for her lovely followers to interact with her and show her what the guys are packing down there?

She's not ready for that. Outwardly she's very shy. Which is why it's so fun to ruin and violate her in bed.

• Love
Reactions: lxlx, toolman and koji
Away from home this weekend, but have a few photos saved on phone. More to come of my slut wife. Enjoy:

In this one, I made her take off her panties herself and told her to open her legs. She was very obedient and was well rewarded with a long clit licking and pussy eating. And I mean eating, my tongue was literally in her wet hole thrashing around. She felt so ashamed and violated, she said.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.11.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.11.54 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, nepper and 7 others
Ohh I do have a nice video that I don't think has been widely shared yet.

Once again, she's on all fours. Big surprise.

Attachments

• ULTlon.mov
    40.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, eriknb, sephoro and 3 others
Quick comment: thank you for all the PMs!! I told her I am drowning in dirty messages and sexy compliments and pics of hard cocks for her. She honestly cannot believe it. "Omg I feel like such a slut" were her exact words. So well done!

Like I said, away from main computer this weekend, but will try to share what i can from my phone.

My slut wife is yours to enjoy.

w1.pngw2.pngw3.png

• Love
Reactions: ThiccBrownBull, jackmax, cocksterlover and 19 others
communalspooning said:
Quick comment: thank you for all the PMs!! I told her I am drowning in dirty messages and sexy compliments and pics of hard cocks for her. She honestly cannot believe it. "Omg I feel like such a slut" were her exact words. So well done!

Like I said, away from main computer this weekend, but will try to share what i can from my phone.

My slut wife is yours to enjoy.

w1.pngw2.pngw3.png
That ass needs to be black-owned.

Reactions: toolman, koji and communalspooning
love2watchAsians said:
i think her head would explode with a bigger cock pounding her from behind.
and really getting into her cunt, smacking that ass hard & pulling her hair into a fist. she’d be screaming & howling.

Reactions: toolman and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
I love how my wife is busting out of this tight one piece swim suit. I love getting things that are slightly too small for her for this reason.

(plus couple of extra pics of her busting out of another one piece)

swim1.gif swim2.png swim3.png swim4.gif swim5.png swim6.jpg View attachment onepVD.mp4
mmmm bring her to florida. i love asain women. i would give her a big fat eight inch cock, and make her cum 9 times before i nut. she will leave here with a smile that stop

Reactions: Cagedfordoms, toolman and communalspooning
She's very sexy and you're very lucky to have a slut wife like that. Would she like a gang bang?

Reactions: toolman and communalspooning
You're killing me here! I start this thread, thinking "what a total fucking hottie!" stroking to her, I cum. Great.
But what else is in the thread?
So I start scrolling. More super hot pics and sexy videos - she's so incredibly hot! Have to stroke and cum again.
Now I'm done, definitely. But there are 3 pages in the thread. So I continue, and fuck me she's so hot, her vids are so hot, her body is so hot - I have to cum again.
Long time since any woman made me do that.

sephoro said:
You're killing me here! I start this thread, thinking "what a total fucking hottie!" stroking to her, I cum. Great.
But what else is in the thread?
So I start scrolling. More super hot pics and sexy videos - she's so incredibly hot! Have to stroke and cum again.
Now I'm done, definitely. But there are 3 pages in the thread. So I continue, and fuck me she's so hot, her vids are so hot, her body is so hot - I have to cum again.
Long time since any woman made me do that.

So glad you're enjoying it! Enjoy her as many times as you'd like. The more the better. She'll love hearing it. She loves the idea that so many men are masturbating to her. It flatters her so much, makes her feel so slutty.

Thank you man!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sephoro
mikeinbed said:
She's very sexy and you're very lucky to have a slut wife like that. Would she like a gang bang?

hopefully one day! We have two threesomes lined up already. She wants to swing with another couple top so we're setting that up.

Haven't really spoken to her about a dull gangbang yet, but hopefully....

And I hope to document it all! Fingers crossed.

Capt. Ron said:
and really getting into her cunt, smacking that ass hard & pulling her hair into a fist. she’d be screaming & howling.

Hope you saw those two videos I made for everyone here where in the second one I pull her hair back to train her to suck cock while she's pounded from behind.

Heck, let me just re upload here so there's no need to look for it so you can enjoy her immediately :) She is here to serve your cock.

The first one is just me slapping her fat juicy ass for all of you to see that perfect jiggle.

Attachments

• 720.mov
    29.8 MB
  • 720b.mov
    21.4 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Jstlooken, Bobbyblue and 4 others