• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My latest catch

• Thread starterprankster43210
  • Start date

prankster43210

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2007
Here's a wife I am courting. Her name is Kim. Tell us how you like her and what would you like to do to her.

kim.jpg

All I can say right now is YUM

PLEASE send her my way, after you have pumped her pussy full of your cum. I love eating pussy & I love eating creampies made by another guy.

Beautiful, stunning, I love the thin ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very nice. How is your courtship going?

Prankster,

prankster43210 said:
Here's a wife I am courting. Her name is Kim. Tell us how you like her and what would you like to do to her.

Kim looks good, from the neck down.... suggesting she also looks good from the neck up.

How is your courtship going? Have you managed to seduce* your married woman (or vice versa), or are you (is she) still working on it?

Regarding your question — what would "we" like to do to her — a question of greater interest is, what are you and she doing together and is her husband in the picture, or is Kim keeping him in the dark?

Good luck as Kim's lover-in-waiting — or lover, if you're fortunate enough to have reached that point.

—Custer

* Seduction: where a man pursues a woman until finally she catches him.

love to see more...
See looks JUST like my wife....
Could you post picts of her with cum on her sexy little tummy...

So how old is Kim? She looks like she's done some serious workouts ?

Kim's a slut

Kim's husband knows about her activities but does not actively participate. As you have correctly stated, she has a great figure which she wants to put to better use. She has realized that she is submissive and a slut and she wants to get humiliated and used by real men.

She is turning into a Bimbo and has started acting like one when she is out. She specially enjoys flashing herself in the mall.

I am planning to use her as a puppy during the day in my house and as a ***** during the night. I know you guys are craving to see her cum filled cunt. I will try to get them to you when I can. Remember, I haven't fucked her yet but I am really looking forward to using her, specially her virgin ass.

This is her at the mall.

mall3.jpg

She's very hot - great figure and love the perky nipples poking through her t-shirt

Who's Tabby?

The wife you are courting is over-dressed, and she needs to be shared around as she is quite a honey. Both gender would get horny if they knew she was genuinely available.

hot

The nipples bursting through her shirt are hot! Use her like you said and send us photos!

digoxin119 said:
Who's Tabby?

Tabby is old news. Where'd you get that from?

Check your PM's prankster.

Very hot. How did you meet her and what slutty things has she done? I'd want to fuck her and have her fuck lots of other guys.

love the slutty in public

It shows her willingness to please you and submit to her own desires.

Lets see some photos of her filled with cum !

Users who are viewing this thread