• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My life as a cucumber

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
Why do I exist?
Who am I?
What is my purpose?
In the morning I am ignored. I am nothing to them.

At night I am awaken
I don't mind their daughter, she is nice to me.
She takes me to her room, it smells really good there.
What wet place is this? I love when she kisses and licks me.
She is the only one who likes me.

NO! DON'T take me to that fridge hell place! It's so cold inside here.
I am no longer warm :(

I awaken in the middle of the night again
WHY do I get this torture? I feel a wrinkle hand grab me. She is too fast for me. WHY does she thrust me so fast? WHY is her path so dusty?
I hate it in here. I want the young one. I want to die.
Good she left...

NOW WHAT! What is that hand doing?! Why is he touching me?! For godsake what is he doing!

Why is it really darker than dark all of the sudden? What is that strange smell? What strange route am I traveling?

Why suddenly do I feel like I'm wearing a fur coat?

I just want to die :(

Slutswantbigwangs,

Nice, very poetic. Regarding your classic philosophical questions:

slutswantbigwangs said:
Why do I exist?

You exist to reproduce yourself, thus passing your genes forward into the future and helping to ensure the perpetuation of our species.

slutswantbigwangs said:

You're the package of genes and related supporting materials... flesh, bones, organs, etc... passed forward into the future by your parents.

slutswantbigwangs said:
What is my purpose?

The purpose of life is life itself.

Regarding your concluding comment:

slutswantbigwangs said:
I just want to die. :(

Careful... if you find yourself wanting to die, that means you're taking your life too seriously. It may mean you need to enlarge your view of the universe and your role in it as an individual homo sapien.

—Custer

I can see the death of a thousand cuts for you my friend. Mastication (oh what a difference those two letters make) between bread slices. And pickles, and tomatoes ..

It's just so hard being a cucumber guys! :(

Clearly these words came to you in a flash of artistic expression! Very good!

I had to read it a couple of times to get it.

Ah, the life of a cucumber and some of the strange smelly places it is ****** into - haha, very good indeed!

*Laughing hysterically* this thread is awesome!

Well I would say it's safe to say yes, you may have sexual feelings towards this girl. And yes your probably a lesbian, not that there's anything wrong with that. Society tells us it's wrong, so many gays find themselves scared to admit the fact they are gay. Follow your heart.

thank you all for your kind support !

slutswantbigwangs said:

Custer, you forgot, "an idiot".

NO! I am just joking in all friendliness. I was very amused by the ballad and I echo Custer's concerns- if you meant the death seriously. Thanks for posting.

As for a what a human has in common with a vegetable, who knew there was so much? (I've been there.)

Nice poetry, u r making your feelings known - but u sound like u r getting a lot more physical penetration than many men.

U r getting fucked, but there is not enough pleasure 4 U - but have u thought of counting your blessings, of appreciating what u have already. U could be in prison or a Nunnery or on the Front Line with bullets and shells whizzing and exploding around your head.

The Law of Attraction in Quantum Physics says: "that when we feel good about what we have, we get more of the good stuff.

Learn 2 enjoy and appreciate and b ever so grateful that the young one is adding value 2 your sex life, and the others are giving you pleasure 2, (they have to fuck u 2 receive enjoyment themselves, even if they are trying 2 humiliate u).

Rise above the humiliation and "feeling of being used", and u can feel that u are actually in charge (becoz u r milking sex from their bodies).

If u play the victim, they r the Bosses - turn it round and pretend u r Boss and they can't help themselves.......they need to humiliate u, and the only way they can do that is to take off their pants/panties and offer their pelvis's for u to milk.

You are scooping the pool if u have got three people lusting for your body in the dark hours. Obviously, they need u to help them fall asleep afterwards (contented at last).

If they did not fuck u, their lives would be of lesser quality.

Many cuckolds do not realise that cuckoldresses and Bulls can't do without them.

If CUCKS did not exist, someone would have to invent them because it is not much fun to only have vanilla sex all your life.

Users who are viewing this thread