• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My lil microscopic dick

• Thread starterbimarried55122
  • Start date

bimarried55122

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2012
So....here's my submission for having a tiny dick. I sent this pic to my wife...now you can all see it....this is what she has to deal with ^_^

Yes I'm turned on in the second pic.....

The last pic is what I get to look at, get ruined orgasms to, watch fuck her toys instead of me...or boy toys if I'm lucky.

Attachments

• 20121212_165521.jpg
    20121212_165521.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 581
  • 20121109_214249.jpg
    20121109_214249.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 556
  • 317.jpg
    317.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 495
bimarried55122 said:
So....here's my submission for having a tiny dick. I sent this pic to my wife...now you can all see it....this is what she has to deal with ^_^

The last pic is what I get to look at, get ruined orgasms to, watch fuck her toys instead of me...or boy toys if I'm lucky.

=============

why would she stay married 2 u?:confused:

Im very fortunate she does stay with me. I know she loves me even though ive got a tiny dick. I am a good lil boy for her though, when she finds guys shes interested in I always do as told and never complain when she wants to see a lover or get a new one :)

Oh and she doesnt have to put up with me begging to fuck her all the time as I usually just know its a "no", most of my nights are spend with 2 fingers rubbing my thing while she plays with much bigger toys.

bimarried55122 said:
Im very fortunate she does stay with me. I know she loves me even though ive got a tiny dick. I am a good lil boy for her though, when she finds guys shes interested in I always do as told and never complain when she wants to see a lover or get a new one :)

Oh and she doesnt have to put up with me begging to fuck her all the time as I usually just know its a "no", most of my nights are spend with 2 fingers rubbing my thing while she plays with much bigger toys.

==========

do the real men in her life treat you like shit?

Not yet, but ive got a feeling thats going to change very soon.

don't worry, I have a small dick too. Be proud!

CuriousSissy said:
don't worry, I have a small dick too. Be proud!

Be proud of that? Are you proud of it when a man is fucking the shit out of your wife in front of you? Is it fun to be a pathetic sissy with a dicklette?

bimarried55122 said:

That is tiny dicklette. I hope that ass is getting fucked by a real man.

As an experiment order three month's supply of "naturally large" and take 3 pills a day instead of 2 - and be prepared to be surprised at the permanent increase in thickness and length.

Also have a look at the Eros mp3's you can download from INDIGO LABS, that use silent sound to make you become hornier than you have ever been in your life. You put your player on loop under the bed and forget about it for a few months. The silent sound can be heard by dogs but not humans.

I know of a 71 yr old who had one erection a year, and now he has erections several times a day. His cock won't fit in a toilet roll any more.

Saraha said:
As an experiment order three month's supply of "naturally large" and take 3 pills a day instead of 2 - and be prepared to be surprised at the permanent increase in thickness and length.

Also have a look at the Eros mp3's you can download from INDIGO LABS, that use silent sound to make you become hornier than you have ever been in your life. You put your player on loop under the bed and forget about it for a few months. The silent sound can be heard by dogs but not humans.

I know of a 71 yr old who had one erection a year, and now he has erections several times a day. His cock won't fit in a toilet roll any more.

=======

Of course Sara is referring to himself here ^

angk0rwat said:
Be proud of that? Are you proud of it when a man is fucking the shit out of your wife in front of you? Is it fun to be a pathetic sissy with a dicklette?

As long as her pussy is sore by nights end and shes smiling. Im definitely a proud lil bitch.

That is tiny dicklette. I hope that ass is getting fucked by a real man.

She had a really hot one nighter a few weeks ago actually, he was at least 7+ and thick, I sucked his cock and got him ready for her. (Backstory: she used to be mad at me because we had my old bed I fucked other chicks in before we met....she hated it. So got a new bed, promised her SHE would break it in with anoher man first). Well, she did that :p Hot videos that night....and was her first creampie (that I cleaned too). :)

Wifey wanted me to post this pic to show how little and pathetic the dick is she has to deal with. Last night she let me inside her pussy, but just got pissed off because she was getting bored of my dick....so she pulled away and made me jerk off onto the sheets on my side of the bed and made me sleep in it.

No new years fuck for me either, just facing the other way in bed n rubbing it off.

Attachments

• 20120930_213239.jpg
    20120930_213239.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 190
You are pretty small and I know small because mines small too! We are tiny dicked men....might as well accept the ladies want the big cocks to get off while we play with our little weenies and watch!

My wife years ago pushed me off saying this is a waste of time tiny,forget it..

We saw a coworker of mine while out tonight...we hopped in the front of his truck, before I knew it he was playing with her tits and getting his cock rubbed. Well...a few minutes later...wifey crawled onto his lap and just fucked him right there, omg hot as hell.

I got to watch his cock going in and out of her, he did cum in hrr too, ehich she kindly saved for me to eat when we got home (YUMMY!).

Shes having him follow me home after work so they can fuck tomorrow, she didnt fuck me tonight since they fucked, suspect same for tomorrow :p I cant wait!!!

bimarried55122 said:
We saw a coworker of mine while out tonight...we hopped in the front of his truck, before I knew it he was playing with her tits and getting his cock rubbed. Well...a few minutes later...wifey crawled onto his lap and just fucked him right there, omg hot as hell.

I got to watch his cock going in and out of her, he did cum in hrr too, ehich she kindly saved for me to eat when we got home (YUMMY!).

Shes having him follow me home after work so they can fuck tomorrow, she didnt fuck me tonight since they fucked, suspect same for tomorrow :p I cant wait!!!

That's awesome man, she's getting some nice action and you're back to the hand, lol!!

angk0rwat said:

Yes I am very proud. I let my girlfriend of 4 years cheat on me for a while before she finally broke up with me for the guy she was fucking. I am happy as long as she's happy.

So..status update.

Last night we had said co worker over...he followed me home. Long story short, they fucked for hours last night....to the point her side of the bed was sopping wet with sweat. First time I blew a load was on her pussy....they used it as lube. Second time, I snuck my cock in her while they fucked, was her first double vag pen....she loved it, blew another load while in her, they just kept fucking.

2+ hours later I ended up sucking him for like 30 mins....they were tired. He finally blew his load allover our bed, she had over 20 orgasms.

I sense she'll be seeing him again. Crazy life ; p

Well, been a few weeks since I posted here.

She's now fucking her now guy on a "as she wants" basis. The last time they fucked, just as he finished and was leaving, I was sitting on the bed rubbing my pecker as she walked him out, few minutes later she still hadn't come back....turns out, I looked out the door and she was making out with and fucking him on the stairs without me knowing it, I popped my head out and damn near jizzed on the floor as that was the first time she's fucked without me watching. Later that night I got to fuck her for a few minutes until she got bored, she shoved me off and told me to jerk myself off.

Fast forward to a couple days ago, I've been informed I'm not allowed to touch her pussy with my fingers anymore....ever. That and I should just get used to only jerking off from now on, minus a pity fuck once in awhile.

"He's got a perfect cock" she said... I do love seeing her feeling good. :)

any pictures to share of these encounters?

Don't worry bro. I'll give her a good fucking for ya!