• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

@@@ My Little Freak @@@

• Thread starterusvett
  • Start date

usvett

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Would like to have someone seduce my girl. Shes a good looking girl who prides herself on being a closet freak! Shes joked of having one or two men coming over to check the plumbing as she walked around the house in her booty shorts. You can figure out the rest..

Right now we just roll play. She knows i like it sloppy and loose when i get home so she uses "BAM" dildo to get it loose before i get home.

I forgot to mention that she likes to go to the POWER EXCHANGE. She loves when men stare and drool over her. She loves when men and women grope and fondle her. Sometimes when we walk through the dimly lite corridors, guys will feel her up under her dress and play with her pussy. Regularly guys will surround her and begin groping her. She doesn't know it but. many times I pretend to not notice and continue walkiing. Only to arrive after the men have gotten their pleasure. Don't get me wrong i never leave her out of sight, i'm always were i can see if she wants to call it off. I just love the fact that she thinks that Ive wandered off while shes getting off with all these guys on her. She usually wears crothless panties so as to give the men quick access to her wet pussy. I watch as she moves her legs to accomodate thier hands that are quickly getting wet from her pussy. She will usually will stroke their cocks while two other men suck on each of her big round aerola's. I can tell when the mens hands hit their mark because she loves that feeling and she cant hide it on her face.

Another time we were standing in a dark blocked off area. It's an area where women enter at heir own risk. Its fair game if a women enters this one particular room. A gaunlet of horny men not afraid to feel and grope what they want. She had no idea that this is what went on in this area. Hell, at first niether did I, but i quickly realized it and wanted her to walk through with me. It was very dark and most people are watching a transvetite giving out BJ's. I used that as an excuse to walk into this area. As we stood crowded I purposely faced away from her and let her stand behind me. I could feel guys getting closer and closer, but no complaints from her. She then grabbed my upper right arm with both hands, and I looked back at her and she said she was fine. I slowly reached around with my left hand and confirmed that there were several hand going under her dress (she wore the dress fully expecting this kind of thing). By grabbing my arm I figured she didnt want to let me know that she was giving them better access to her cunt. I could even feel her spread her legs for them. She still thinks I didn't know what they were doing to her.

Oh, well gotta go. If anyone would like to swap stories or help with our fantasies drop me a line. We got to the POWER EXCHANGE about once a month or so.

Attachments

• Photo_071407_009.jpg
    Photo_071407_009.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,417
johnny

my little freak

what is the "power exchange"?

sissy cuck

What is the power exchange and where is it??

Users who are viewing this thread