• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My little room in the back of The market St Cinema

• Thread starterkaylakleevage
  • Start date
Hot Pics Kayla.

Welcome to the board! You plan on any events in Vegas?

Peace.

blackbull1970 said:
Hot Pics Kayla.

Welcome to the board! You plan on any events in Vegas?

Peace.

I will be having a BBC party on Jan. 19th in Vegas. Stay tuned for details.

So..you're saying you'd turn her down?

Pooch said:
you all can come down on me...but when i see (an otherwise sexy lady like this one)....who looks like a circus freak ..with those rediculously humungous fake tits...well it makes me want to take a pin to them and watch them deflate and fly away like a birthday balloon.

Dear kayla, I wasnt even aware that I had offended you, but now that it has been brought to my attention, and I see what i did write, I can see that i was clearly out of line (moderator..which I am no longer..or not).

Although my opinions of you and others like you will not change, which is certainly my choice, I certainly should have chosen my words better, which in most cases I do, but to you, I didnt, so I am truly sorry. Whatever youre achievements may be, have been, you deserve respect for them, and I want you to know that I am truly sorry.

Please take this apology as sincere.

Pooch said:
you all can come down on me...but when i see (an otherwise sexy lady like this one)....who looks like a circus freak ..with those rediculously humungous fake tits...well it makes me want to take a pin to them and watch them deflate and fly away like a birthday balloon.

Apology Accepted Pooch. I get alot of compliments so I can take the heat
when its applied too. Not all the time but most of the time.

kaylakleevage said:
I like the young tight girls myself.

I'd love to see you and several others come out with a line of vids introducing some of those young, tight girls to their 1st big black cock.

Can we return to the original topic?

kaylakleevage said:
Things are different today but this was my little room at the market St Cinema where i used to service black men. It was great having 5-10 black guys a day coming to visit me in this little room.

This became a whole thing about someone's inappropriate comments, but I was loving these pictures! It's so hot to see a real woman, giving it out for free in the booth. I'd love to see some more of these pictures - you doing it for real!

Please? These pictures are the best I've seen on this board.

- T.

I'd love to watch KK doing a long line of BBC!

Wonder how people would react if you started reading the Weather on Television? The ratings would go up as people decided to watch what you looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread