• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Little Sissy Girl

• Thread starter2brn4ever
  • Start date

2brn4ever

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2006
Here are some pictures of my little sissy girl, she's a darling. Her little clit is so pathetic it's fun to tease. She's available for groups.

Attachments

• DSCN5581.JPG
    DSCN5581.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • DSCN5583.JPG
    DSCN5583.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,167
  • P_746.jpg
    P_746.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,152
  • P_855.jpg
    P_855.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 853
  • P_856.jpg
    P_856.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,171
seeking comments

I need to know how I should handle my sissy cuckold, anyone have any ideas?

Locking him up was a good start.

Make him your maid.

make him suck your lover's cock to get him ready for you to fuck

When you go fuck your real man, call cucky on the phone and set it on the nightstand so he can hear the sounds of a woman getting a real cock. Then, go home and have him lick the creamy juice out of your pussy. Better yet, give your real man anal sex, and make cucky suck the cum out of your ass.

Better yet.

Tie him to a chair in his new maids uniform, gagged, butt-plugged, and in chastity while the both of you have sex. make him watch...and tell him what a sissy he is while you 2 do it.

Attachments

• wimp1.jpg
    wimp1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 770
  • wimp2.jpg
    wimp2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 750
  • wimp3.jpg
    wimp3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 790
  • wimp4.jpg
    wimp4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,052
  • wimp5.jpg
    wimp5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 677
help

can someone help me fake my sissy? I would love to see that little girl abused.

Attachments

• DSCN5524.JPG
    DSCN5524.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN5523.JPG
    DSCN5523.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN5540.JPG
    DSCN5540.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN5558.JPG
    DSCN5558.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN5559.JPG
    DSCN5559.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 239
More

Here are some more.

Attachments

• DSCN5568.JPG
    DSCN5568.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN5573.JPG
    DSCN5573.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN5578.JPG
    DSCN5578.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCN5579.JPG
    DSCN5579.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN5580.JPG
    DSCN5580.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 271
Why not show the Darling little cuck-bitch's face, so we can all see how pretty she is.

I am very interested in where you found her sexy clothes? Where did you find her pretty fake titties, and the maid outfit and her stockings & heels?

SDslut4bull said:
I am very interested in where you found her sexy clothes? Where did you find her pretty fake titties, and the maid outfit and her stockings & heels?

2brn4ever said:
Here are some pictures of my little sissy girl, she's a darling. Her little clit is so pathetic it's fun to tease. She's available for groups.

Actually, the things that You make sissy wear are rather flattering on her. For a BBW sissy, she is kind of well proportioned and sexy in her garb. she also has a great set of titties. This sissy thinks that if you had her mated with with some BBC, while you watched, that you would enjoy it very much. she has such a teensy wensy clit. Interesting for a BBW sissy.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very pretty, neatly shaved in her cock cage. She must be very proud, standing in front of you, and showing proper obedience to you by never ever again asking, trying, or even thinking of having sex with you, because she knows and accepts that you may be fucked only by proper men endowed with proper cocks.

Hi Ms. 2brn4ever,

Thank you for posting your excellent photos of your sissy cuckold.

2brn4ever said:
I need to know how I should handle my sissy cuckold, anyone have any ideas?

After you fuck your lover, I suggest queening your sissy cuckold on each occasion as a matter of course, as described, for instance, here:

Queening:
The Fine Art of Queening

To increase your comfort and pleasure while queening your sissy cuckold, you might consider ordering him to purchase some suitable furniture for that purpose, per (for instance):

Queening Furniture:
Fetish Furniture Factory

After queening your sissy cuckold, as the finale each time I suggest washing your lover’s cream pie down… requiring him to swallow every drop of your pee, of course… per the first two stories here (“Birth of a Cuckold” and “Cuckold: The Wives [Wife’s] Tale”), which the author claims are true:

Literotica.com - Members - Aladylover - Submissions

In conjunction with queening your sissy cuckold on each occasion after you’ve fucked your lover, I suggest introducing your sissy to pleasuring you by kissing your asshole and giving you analingus, probably at least twice weekly. A queening stool would, of course, also facilitate your sissy’s role as your ass kisser.

Finally, I suggest frequently reminding your sissy cuckold of his status in your marriage and household by always addressing him in slightly-demeaning ways in public, and often in the privacy of your home and in the presence of your lover, using feminine words such as darling, sweetheart, honey, sweetie-lips, sweetie-buns, sugar-tongue, etc., and addressing him as Cuckold Bill (i.e., Cuckold his first name) from time to time in the privacy of your home and in the presence of your lover. I also suggest addressing your sissy cuckold by the name of his penis; say, teenie-weenie, pencil prick, etc., from time to time in the privacy of your home and in the presence of your lover (and, perhaps, in the presence of some of your woman friends). Simultaneously I recommend requiring your sissy cuckold to always address you respectfully as Ms. Joanna (i.e., Ms. your first name) or Madam Joanna or Ma’am (as in “yes Ma’am”) or Queen Joanna or using other respectful titles of your choice, and punishing him if he becomes overly-familiar by addressing you using only your first name or no name at all.

I wish you well with your extramarital fucking and with your management of your sissy cuckold.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread